Preparations for melting the Duke's heart (part-3)

Jennette reach in front of the door and opens it. When opening the door, white light beams and made Jennette close her both eyes and.....

......And when she opens her eyes she saw a lady from the back and she seemed to have beautiful blonde hairs.

Jennette: Uh...miss?

Lucas: Hey, don't go too close to her.

Jennette in her mind: first, don't talk to me for now. If I get caught talking to you then others will probably think that I am some sort of mentally ill maniac because they can't see you. And second, what's wrong with getting too close with her huh?

Lucas: Did you never heard of not talking or getting too close to strangers? It's a basic knowledge.

Jennette in her mind: This annoying shit!! Ugh!

Sharlot: My lady wait.

Jennette: Huh?

Sharlot told Jennette to stay behind her and went towards the lady and whispered in her ears about Jennette's presence.

Sharlot: Mother, my lady is standing over there. She wants to ask you some questions about the late duchess so please answer her politely.

She turned back to see Jennette.

Lady: H-huh? What do you want to know about Sel? And who are you?

Jennette: Miss. I'm Jennette Margarita the cousin of the young Alpheus, Ijekiel Alpheus he is my cousin brother. And, I'm here to know about his mother, the late Duchess of the Alpheus household. Selviana Alpheus or Selviana Delthi.

Lady: So, you're Sel's niece?

Jennette: Yes.

Lady: W-why do you want to know about Sel?

Jennette: Because I want to make uncle Roger happy.

Lady: .....come inside let's have some tea together. JUST THE TWO OF US.

Jennette: As you wish lady.

~sometime later~

They seat on the opposite direction of each other, facing each other.

Lady: My name is Bel frill. And I'm Sel's, I mean I was the late duchess's personal maid. She was like a sister to me, a younger sister...

Jennette: Well, miss Bell can I ask you some questions about my aunty?

Bel: Yes please.

Jennette: Okay, so the first thing is that..... Does she had any habits when she was with uncle Roger?

Bel: H-habits?

Jennette: Yes.

Bel: Hmm... Yes she had 1 or 2 habits.

Jennette: Really? What were does?

Bel: Well, she used to compare the Duke with the sun. And she also liked to sleep beside the Duke whenever he was in work.

Jennette: Anything else?

Bel: Ah, yes she loved to hold the Duke's hand.

Jennette in her mind: Hold hands? Okay I think that's easy.

Jennette: Okay, now miss. Bell, can you tell me what were her preferences in clothings? And food? And also drinks tea as well.

Bel: First, lady used to wear light coloured dresses and always had a swan brooch in it.

Jennette: Swan brooch? Why?

Bel: Our duchess used to admire the beauty of swans as it is also the symbol of love.

Jennette: Oo... that's nice.

Bel: She did not liked to eat meat or any sort of dishes where an innocent animal had to be killed so she usually had salad, and other than that anything beside non veg.

Jennette in her mind: Ouch, that's gonna be something really harsh for me.

Jennette: And?

Bel: Hmm, she liked every kind of tea but chrysanthemum tea had a special spot in lady's heart.

Jennette: Does the Duke also like it?

Bel: Yes.

Jennette: Okay, next?

Bel: Nothing this was it. My lady.

Jennette: Really? Will it help me? Miss. Bell do you....think it will make uncle Roger happy?

Bel: Actually it doesn't matter what you do My lady. What does matter is that how much you want to do it. Anything you do to make your uncle happy will work if you truly love him and care about him.... Just like your aunt.

Jennette was touched.

Jennette: Yes! You're right Miss! I'll do anything to help my uncle no matter what!

Bel: *chuckles* Best of luck my Lady.

Jennette: Yes! Thankyou!

She gets out of the room running and goes to her room.

The next day

Sharlot: My lady you look wonderful in this dress.

Jennette: Really? Thankyou Sharlot.

Sharlot: The pleasure is all mine.

Jennette: Now, we should be get going or uncle will change his mind.

Sharlot: As you wish my lady.

The doors open and once again the light beams from the other side of the door

Jennette in her mind: I will make sure you don't feel empty and lonely Uncle Roger. I will help you and help myself as well!

With this she left her room.