Author's Note

Yo! readers I'm the Author of this book!(I know everyone knows this but hehehe😅) And I'm back!! Yay🥳 I hope everyone is well and I know u all waited for Jennette to see how she is going to 'melt the Duke's heart' and what relations Lucas and Jennette's will have and so on🥱 But actually, u know y I'm here? I'm here to tell u something that will be followed in my upcoming Chapters.

So these r that things:

1. Ijekiel's mother is an oc character here.

2. Her name, habits,dressing style,food and all the preferences are my idea. That's why she is an oc here😉

3. In order to make Ijekiel's mother I had to make another oc character who knows everything about her. Her personal maid ofc.

4. Her meeting with Roger,how they fell in love,how she died are all going to be out of the main plot of wmmap. I mean these are all my very own original ideas🤌💁🏻‍♀️and it's not related to the wmmap novel as well as the manhwa(although I don't think anything is mentioned about Ijekiel's mother🤔 if their is then please feel free to tell me in the comments 🤗)

5. There will be full use of slang words😈🗿

6. In future if u heard about a character that is not in the og wmmap then just understand it that it's an oc character made by mee🤗🤭

So, these were the only things I wanted u all to know to understand this story better☺️hope u like my upcoming Chapters as well. And...
Thank you for reading this note🙇🏻🙇🏻‍♀️ I'll be get going then bye-bye👋