Only a book!?

Ijekiel: W-where are we going? Jennette.

Jennette: Huh? I want to go to the kitchen but I don't know where it is...that's why I'm just going to where these tiny legs of mine are taking!!(she smiled brightly)

Ijekiel: Ark...*chuckle* you should've told me I'll show you the way. And why don't you tell the maids? They'll brieng us chocolates and sweets

Jennette: Umm...that's because....I feel like I'm a guest here, you see it hasn't been that while since the Duke took me from aunt Rosalia that's why I want to get along with everyone here and become familiar with everything... and.... what do you mean you'll show the way!? You know the way to the kitchen of this huge elephant like mansion?(instantly her eyes was widen that didn't believed Ijekiel's words)

Ijekiel: No....there's no need for you to concern yourself so much about those matters Jennette, you are a part of this family and I'm.....I'm your...uh..cousin who will always protect you so don't worry.(Said Ijekiel but hesitated at addressing himself as his cousin )

Jennette: Huh? You....you are soo cute Kiel!!!! Thank you I'm super glad that you are my brother, Kiel.(Said Jennette while grabbing his both cheeks and playing with it, which made Kiel's face go all red once again)

****

After that Ijekiel was red all the way walking which our Jennette/Phraze did not notice at all. And now they're here in the kitchen

Jennette: Wow~ this kitchen is really big so big!

Ijekiel: Now you should eat what you want to Jennette.

Jennette: Yup!

Jennette was talking to the chefs and the maids who were super nice to her. She then starts tasting everything one-by-one inside the kitchen and Ijekiel was with her all the way.

Jennette: Here, Kiel say aah~(She was holding a fork with the piece of cake hanging in there)

Ijekiel: H-huh?(he was slightly turning red)

Jennette: What? Don't you want to have cake or do you not want to have this cake from my hand Kiel?

Ijekiel: I-its n-not like that Jennette....I-its just..(he was still red)

Jennette: Then have this what's the problem?

Ijekiel: ...(looking down at the cake piece)

*Eats it*

Jennette: Good boy. Hehehe

Jennette in mind: Teasing a kid is the best!

****

Jennette: Oof, I'm tired now.(she plops in the bed)

Jennette in her mind: It's 7'clock and I'm here to sleep now already does the og Jennette really sleeps this early? Hmm well she is a kid after all. Today was fun I spent all my day and time with the sunflower boy I'm super lucky he was so cute. We first ate super delicious foods, played with other maids in the garden, I also made him a tiara of flowers which he seem to like very much, we went in the large drawing room and played catch me if you can though I never really get the chance to catch him and lastly had our dinner with the Duke, Roger.

Jennette: It's sad tomorrow he is going to Arlanta. Hmm well let's see what's here, in Jennette's room what on earth does she do when she is lonely, isolated for all day by that bastard Alpheus.(Sudden change of mood because she was feeling bored)

Jennette roam around in the big luxurious room of Jennette which was mostly filled with dolls and toys with a few fairy tale books

Jennette in mind: Wow didn't knew she had soo many dolls...well I have captured her body so I should be the one playing with it right? but I'm 20, an adult..... But who cares does anybody know about me? No one right? Ah, ugh, except that jackass but let's not think of him.

****

Jennette played with the dolls for over half an hour or so. It was because she did not experienced these things in her previous life that's why she wants to enjoy these new experiences while she can.

Jennette: Okay, now I'm bored once again. *Sigh* Let's see there should be more things to do since she (og Jennette) might also get bored playing with the dolls always, doesn't she?

Jennette went towards the bookshelf and took one book out.

Jennette: Hmm... let's see what story it is.

Jennette read the story and realizes that this story was none other than the story of 'Chinderella' but with different names.

Jennette: Seriously, this? Jennette really is a kid. Ugh, let's read the other books.

She read each and every books but they all were the typical fairy tale books which for some reasons she already knew.

Jennette: *sigh* Ok, this is the last one, this book should at least be a little interesting right? If not, then I'mma burn all these shitty books with no hesitation.

Jennette's wish was granted she did not find the book interesting but instead she got something which was worth the time she wasted on reading these cringe romance fairy tale books.

Jennette: Huh? This envelope? Is there some money!? Yay it's something that I really wanted through these books!

She opened the envelope and found a purple with white flower designed key.

Jennette: Not money? It's sad...but wait! I think this is the key of some money locker isn't it? Let's see if there is any secret locker or a drawer in this room.

Jennette searched for a secret locker or drawer and finally finds a drawer whose lock was fit for the key. She fitted the key inside the lock and opens it.

*Click*

Jennette in her mind: *gasp* Yes! Money!!! You're here!!!!!!

But......

Jennette: Huuh!!!? A-a BOOK!!??