Bye Ijekiel wish you a happy journey on your way to Arlanta

Jennette: No..wait this is not a book, this...is a diary!

Jennette sat down on a tool nearest to her and looked at the diary and starts reading it. In its first page there was written:

My dear Dairy,

Today is 12.6.xxxx and I'm going to my Uncle's house. My aunt Rosalia is with me but she said that she'll not be staying there for a long time. She said that she will leave me there, to my Uncle's house and come back after some years to meet me. As much as I'm excited I'm nervous as well because there can be some things that I'm not familiar with. I'll try my best to fit in there. Now I'll be going Diary bye.

See you later, Diary.

Jennette: This is Jennette's Diary!? And she wrote this!? Truly unexpected but really she wrote it nicely as if it's written by some adult. Ok now let's see the next page.

The next page:

My dear Dairy,

Today it's 13.6.xxxx and I'm here in my Uncle's house already actually it's night time I'll be going to sleep after writing in you. Do you know I had so much fun today. I met Uncle's son, my cousin brother Ijekiel. He is really sweet and kind to me. He even read me a book today and played with me, but he had so many classes and didn't get much free time. I hope tomorrow goes the same as today. Bye-bye, good night diary.

See you later, Dairy.

Jennette: This diary must be her best friend. Let's see the next page.

The next page:

My dear Dairy,

Today's date is 20.6.xxxx and I'm really confused what kind of feeling is this? It's been 7 days since I'm here in my Uncle's house and 6 days since I've started to spend my time with my brother Ijekiel and I'm starting to feel something strange already. Whenever I see Ijekiel I feel extremely happy. Whenever he smile I could feel my heart beat being super fast and I start to stutter and hesitate to talk to him. I have read many fairy tale books where it is said that whenever you experience these kind of feelings it means you are in love. And I don't want to be in love with my brother, Ijekiel. It's considered to be a sin. I'll try best to supress these feelings of mine. So, pray for me ok Dairy? Bye-bye.

See you later, Dairy.

Jennette in her mind: .....Oh,

                                               My,

                                               God.

Jennette: Is she really a kid!? I take my word back(from ch 5 when she called og Jennette a kid multiple times). So, she really had a crush on Ijekiel!! Yup, yaay! I have always shipped her with him and now I can see, my ship was actually sailing!!! Yay!- but wait..(sudden change of mood) it's only from Jennette's side. Its sad that she never even get the chance to confess her feelings to Ijekiel since she clearly saw that Ijekiel was head over heels in love with Athanasia. It was tragic from her side. And that's why I think she is my favourite character. But still, why did Ijekiel had to fall for Athanasia? Jennette was also like Athanasia infact she was much more purer than her. Is it because of her looks? No, I don't think he goes for looks. *Sigh* Anyways, now there is no point thinking about it since I'm Jennette and I have my memories of my past life and I don't have any intentions on changing the storyline, although I do think I have done something today but this is minute right? I reasearch so much in my previous life about Jennette and Ijekiel whether they ever liked eachother or not, and accidentally found that even in the "Lovely Princess" Ijekiel had always loved Athanasia not Jennette. So what I did today will not change the storyline in the future I guess. Ah, yeah, Before I sleep I have to do something. Today is 29.6.xxxx right.