Prevention

CHAPTER.2.

Ijekiel:Oh!J-jennette what are you doing here?

Pharze/Jennette in her mind: J-jennette? Am l really Jennette!? Really!? B-but wait I-l am not ready....
...for anything!!!

Ijekiel: J-jennette?
[She snaped out after ljekiel call her]

Jennette:Huh? Oh..l..l was just here to take some fresh air....nothing more..heheh

Ijekiel:Ahh...l see..

Jennette in her mind:If I remember correctly then this is where he met Athanasia and fall in love with her...and he was actually here to convince me for letting him go to Arlanta right? Okay...I got the situation I can do it!

Ijekiel:Umm...Jennette..that...a-about Arlanta I.....

Jennette in her mind:here he go! I am ready for it!!

Jennette:It's okay...you should go..

Ijekiel with his eyes widened says:What? A-are you...

Jennette:Yes! Ofcourse you should go if you want to....after all education is really important(l was saying this while smiling brightly)

[Ijekiel was really shocked]

Ijekiel:D-do you really not mind?

Jennette:Ofcourse not! If you're okay with that then it's okay for me as well~(still smiling brightly)

Jennette in her mind:What's with him is he sad Or something?

Jennette:Now, then let's g-

A girl:Aaaahhhh!

[Suddenly a girl's scream was heard by Jennette but fortunately it was not heard by Ijekiel]

Jennette in her mind:*gasp* their she is Athanasia...I have to prevent this from happening...

[Then Jennette puts her hands over ijekiel's eyes and fell to the ground on top of him]

Ijekiel:W-w-what are you d-doing j-jennette?

Jennette:Huh? Oh..l...ark...i-its a...its a game!

END OF CHAPTER 2