Preparations for melting the Duke's heart (part-2)

Jennette was walking on the halls of the Alpheus household.

Jennette in her mind: Yes! The idea I'm having in my mind should work properly if only I could find her.

Jennette reach in front of the door and opens it. When opening the door white light beams and made Jennette close her both eyes and..!!!

••>Flashback<••

Jennette in her mind: Didn't thought Lucas would be giving this brilliant idea.

Jennette calls all the maids to gather in the hall. Then Jennette stands in front of everyone in a place higher than the ground and the maids.

Jennette: Everyone! I, Jennette Margarita politely ask Everyone to help me!

Maids: Maid 1: W-what help does aur lady wants? Maid 2: Maybe she lost something and want us to find it. Maid 3: Oh our poor lady got a problem with something,I will help her with everything I could.

As the crowd kept their assumptions to eachother Jennette shouted once again.

Jennette: I-i need help to make the D-duke feel less lonely!! Since the Duke is currently not here, in the household. I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know the current conditions of the Duke! H-he is not well...uh..uh..m-mentally h-he is really not happy for letting Ijekiel go out of his sight! But as a parent it's his duty. But! I, Jennette Margarita reminds you that I am her niece and wants nothing but my uncle's wellbeing! So! I hereby request you all to help me getting close to him and make a good and healthy father-daughter relationship with him so that he won't feel lonely without Ijekiel!! Therefore, Please, help me in it!! I humbly request you all, please!!

•••Silence•••

Maid 1: your wish is our command my sweet young lady! Maid 2: yes! I will help too! Maid 3: I'm in too!

And so, everyone agrees

Jennette: T-thankyou Everyone.

Jennette' personal maid: My dear lady what do you want us to do?

Jennette: W-who are you? I mean what's your name again??

Jennette' personal maid: It's Sharlot my lady.

Jennette: Sharlot....so beautiful.

Sharlot: Pardon?

Jennette: Huh? No, it's just.. you're really pretty looking. Your black hair purple eyes combination is just too beautiful.

Sharlot: H-huh?

Jennette: N-now I'm going to my room please tell all the maids to make a line outside my room and enter one by one.

Sharlot: Yes my lady.

Jennette walks off to her room where Lucas was still laying on the her bed.

Jennette: You're still here?

Lucas: Yup.

Jennette: *sigh* Listen I don't have time to unnecessarily talk and play with you and if you have nothing to do either then better help me.

Lucas: Ouh...you want my help?

Jennette: It's optional.

Lucas: Ok I'll just sit by and watch what you'll do.

Jennette: Huh, no! You should help me!

Lucas: But you just said it's optional.

Jennette: Ark....no.... *Sigh* I need you're help.

Lucas: Okay! But the magic word.( He smirk)

Jennette:......... P-please help me.

Lucas: *Smirk* Tell me what to do?