Chapter 2

Love Me Harder
Ariana Grande

I was lost.. I don't know how I came here. I was so confused. Why? Hold on.. I must be hallucinating. I went near the village and I saw Marui pods.

I scrunched my eyes but the view of the village is still there.

"No no no no!" I said as I did it again and again.

What is happening? I thought to myself. I was holding my forehead as in my head was spinning. Then I blacked out.

I could hear people talking and some things getting placed on something. I woke up, blinking twice. I saw a Metkayina woman.

"Child? Are you okay?" she asked me in a calm voice.

"W-where am I? What happened?" I asked her.

"You passed out on the beach near the village.. Luckily my son saw you and he brought you to me." she said.

"Oh.. Thank you so much." I said.

"Are perhaps part of a separate clan of the Metkayina?" she asked.

"I don't know. I don't know why I'm here and how did I came here." I told her. She looked at me and sigh.

"It's okay child. Please take some rest and I'll see you when you're okay. My name is Ronal.. What's yours? " she said as she smiled and left the room.

I took a lot of time in processing things and I answered.

"Heleinah." I told her. She smiled at me and nodded. Then people came into my room.

"That's her? The one you saved Ao'nung?" I male voice was heard.

I sat up and looked at them. They were teenagers I could tell. Maybe around 16 to 17 years old like me.

"Yeah.. I found her near the beach." the male vouce said who I assumed it was Ao'nung. Wait? Aonung!?

I widened my eyes as I found out. So that means that guy beside him is Rotxo and on the other side is Tsireya. They're real?

"Rotxo, Aonung.. Stop you're scaring her." Tsireya scolded them.

"Children.. Please be nice to her and show her around if she wants. " Ronal said as she left.

"What's your name?" she smiled at me. She really is beautiful up close.

"Heleinah. My name is Heleinah." I introduced myself. They were shocked because of my accent.

"Nice to meet you Helei'nah.. I'm Tsi'reya. This is Rot'xo and Ao'nung." she said.

"Are you from here?" Rotxo asked me. I nodded my head in a no.

"Then where are you from?" Aonung asked again.

"I can't answer that. " I said. They looked at me confused.

"But I'm not from here actually.. I just don't know how I came here because last night I was at my bed sleeping." I informed them.

"Oh.. Okay uhm.. Can you stand?" Tsireya asked me as she went closer.

"Yeah I can.. I guess." I said as I murmured the last part. I got up and kind of stumbled and I fell.

"Seems like you still have to stay in bed." she said.

"That's a bummer. We really want you to see out village." Rotxo said.

"Really?" I said wanting confirmation. They nodded at my state.