Chapter 25

"So Leinah.. How long have you and Neteyam been together?" Hei'ra asked. I glanced at her.

"8 months already." I said surprised since it was that long.

"Wow that's long! Me and Aonung had been together for 3 years already. Now he's my mate." Hei'ra told me. We were braiding each other's strands of hair.

"Leinah to be honest your hair is wavy to look at, but smooth to brush." Kiri said surprised as she braids my hair.

Tsireya's hair was already braided, but her's wasn't full braided. Right now she was eating dried seaweed.

"Wowzzz.. This is delicious!" Tsireya announced. We chuckled by her words.

"Girls I have an idea. How about we ignore our boyfriends as a prank?" Kiri suggested. We were filled with excitement.

"I'm down.." I said simply wanting to know what will happen.

"Same! I wanna know what Loak's reaction might be." Tsireya said.

"Yeah,, how bad can it be?" Hei'ra yawned, wanting to sleep.

SMT POV

The boys on the other hand were already eavesdropping on you on the waters so they won't be noticed.

"Nice plan of not getting us caught, Rotxo." Aonung said complimenting the plan.

"Well well well thank you my bro." Rotxo said with full of pride.

"You and Hei'ra had been tigrther for 3 years?" Lo'ak asked. Aonung nodded his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait you guys were in a secret relationship?" Heleinah asked the navi infornt of her.

"Yeah.. We're very low key. I was far and he was just here. I always waited to come visit here." Hei'ra replied.

"Well, Rotxo had been very heard headed these past few days. He is very childish since he's been picking fights with the other Metkayina teenagers." Kiri said sighing at her words.

"Aonung is like that also. I'm very sorry for what he has done at the past. He's very naughty when I was away." Hei'ra said.

"Lo'ak is very respectful towards me. Well, he is carefree though, but only a little." Tsireya said sighing loudly. I chuckled softly at her. The girls then turned to me.

"What about you Leinah? Is Neteyam naughty or behaved?" Tsireya asked. The two navi's were curious in Neteyam's attitude.

"Neteyam? No he's not naughty, he's very behaved asf. Very obedient towards me. He's quite a gentleman also. I'm so lucky to have someone like him. When the incident happened, he waited for my arrival. He's loyal and a trustworthy boyfriend. I observed that Neteyam is sweet to kids and that is one of the reasons I love him." Heleinah said almost smiling widely by just describing her boyfriend.

"You have a lucky ass, sister." Tsireya said. We laughed at her, not expecting the words coming out of her mouth. Looks like she learned it from Lo'ak.

We continue to talk about the boys and shared laughter at some epics they said.

~~~^^^^^

On the other hand, Neteyam was smiling the whole time because of his girlfriend's words. His friends looked at him deadpanned in the face.

"How come he had the good ones while we don't?" Aonung asked very jealous.

"Just let it go bros.." Rotxo said snogging sarcastically.

"You're so lucky to have Heleinah bro.. She's beautiful herself. But for me, Tsireya is more of a goddess." Lo'ak said.

"Well we have both the same thinking baby bro." Neteyam said.

"I-I can't stand it anymore. Let's go talk about them also." Rotxo said acting so hurt by touching the sternum part of his body.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Done! Voilà! What do you think Leinah?" Kiri said asking about how she did on branding my hair.

"Kiri, it's so fucking gorgeous. Can you be my hair stylist for the special announcement next month?" Hei'ra asked. Kiri nodded the moment she heard it.

"Sister, it suits you beautifully!" Tsireya said

"Credits to Kiri.. Thanks girl, it's so beautiful." Heleinah said looking at Kiri softly.

"How about let's all go to sleep.. I'm very tired." Hei'ra said yawning. We all nodded and head to our beds.

You all dozed off sleeping.

Hi.. Short chapter sorry.. I didn't have anything else to write and I knew this was going to be the end of the chapter.