Chapter 32

Finally after many walking and dragging, the two of them finally let go of my wrists. I massaged my hurting wrist and I was letting go of some quiet yelps as the pain comes in.

"You know you guys should've just told me to walk with you instead of dragging me here." I told them softly. Kiri looked at her little sister while Tuk did the same.

"Yeah that was our plan A, but we didn't took it too well since you will take forever to get out of the hut." Tuk said with her arms crossed.

"Yeah that's true. So, what are we doing here exactly?" I asked them.

"Glad you asked! Okay, since Neteyam isn't coming here to show you around and he won't get you into meeting people, we decided to take charge." Kiri explained.

"I mean we will take care of you for the rest of the day. First things first, you will have to meet some friends of ours. So, when none of us are available, you have someone to accompany you." Kiri continues.

"Okay, noted. How bad can it be?" I said sarcastically. Tuk squeaked as she dragged me with them again. They really got to stop that.

"Tuk, my wrists hurt." I said. Tuk looked at me then simply dropped my lower arm.

"Sorry 'bout that Leinah! Actually, we will be going outside the cave and into the nature we go!" Tuk said with excitement in her voice.

"Why are we going there? Seriously I don't even know how to ride an ikran." I told the two of them.

"Well you will, once you've passed the uniitaron." Kiri said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's a secret, Leinah.. Don't worry, I will be riding an ikran with you and Tuk aboard. " Kiri told me.

"Mhm! Don't worry Leinah. You'll be fine!" Tuk said as she wore that reassuring smile. We walked and walked as we finally saw the creature.

Kiri first got up then Tuk in front of her. When I was about to get on, Lo'ak and Neteyam saw us.

"Where are you guys going?" Lo'ak asked.

"We're going to the forest to meet some friends!" Tuk answered her big brother.

"That's sounds fun. I'm coming with! " Lo'ak yelled. When he was about to run to his own ikran, Neteyam stopped him.

"Woah woah.. It is also dangerous guys. Leinah, it's a bit risky going there." Neteyam said with a warning.

"Bro, she'll be a-okay. Me and Kiri are there to help her. Besides, we got friends there who can help also." Lo'ak said. He sure was on to convincing his big brother.

"Alright, I'm trusting all of you in this." Neteyam said pointing out his finger to his siblings. Neteyam went to me then pecked my lips.

"Are you sure, Leinah? I mean you can go out to the forest with me some other time." Neteyam said.

"Are you really risking your Olo'eyktan trainings for that?" I asked him.

"Of course, baby.. I'm all ears." He said with his raspy deep voice and some British accent. I blushed thinking about it.

"Jeez Neteyam. You should go to your trainings first. Besides, you will see me when you can." I told him while nudging his upper arm. He chuckled then gave me a peck again.

"Alright. Be careful, baby. I'll miss you." Neteyam said tugging my wavy hair behind my ear.

"Okay. I'll miss you too." I told him. I bid a wave of goodbye to him as I hopped in the ikran with Kiri on it. Tuk was with Lo'ak.