Episode 15

"Hello.. My favorite Metkayina." He said. I looked at him disappointedly because of the word "Metkayina"

"Takha'ran how'd you get here? I thought you were in Awa'atlu! Is there a portal leading to the other world of Pandora?" I said in surprise. I really thought he was back home. How did he get here? Is there like a portal or something?

"Well, to answer that child. You already finished the movie, am I right? But are you sure it's the end?" he asked me.

"Well I don't know..! Is there any way to go back?" I asked him.

"There is one a one way ticket to go there, but if you enter the portal to Pandora, you might never come back here on Earth." He told me.

"What about you? Are you able to go back?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Of course I can. It's a one way ticket going there, remember?" he said. I nodded my head.

"Are they still there?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"Who?" he asked me. I was deadpanned by his reply.

"The Sully's, Takha'ran.." I told him. He widened his eyes totally forgetting about them.

"They are still there. Tonowari told them they are one of the Metkayinas now." He told me.

"Wait.. What about Neteyam? Is he okay?" I asked him.

"Who? The eldest son of Toruk Makto? Oh my dear child. He looked stressed since you disappeared from his sight." He said.

"Wait you were there at the war!? I didn't even see you!" I said.

"Well, perhaps you're knuckled on the head.. I was on my tsurak and I can totally see that you really love him. You even performed the most difficult healing ritualization, Maweyhani Ritual that only Tsahik's can do so that you can save him from dying. " He said. I looked at him with saddened eyes.

"It will all be okay, Heleinah. I will tell you how to get to the portal." He told me. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"June 6. You will hear the sound of bells dinging. Only you can hear it at midnight of June 5. Do you have any mirror accessible in your house?" he asked me.

"Yes, a big one in front of my staircase." I told him. He nodded his head.

"There, the portal lies. That is only a one way ticket to Pandora, Awa'atlu island." He told me. I gave him a nod.

"I am going to enjoy being a human first. You seem to be enjoying your life in Pandora. You have parents there worrying about you." He told me

"What do you mean?" I asked him confusely. What does he mean by that?

"Your mother, Ronal. I can hear her screams and cries of distress from your marui pod. Your father, Tonowari was comforting her. Your siblings, they became utterly silent when you left and so did their friends that were yours." He told me.

"Really?" I asked him. He nodded at my word. I missed them so much.

"Neteyam.. That boy. He was missing you. His face looked pale when I see him. His mother was very worried about him. When they returned to the village, his mother went to your mother saying that she was thankful that you saved her son." He told me. I was surprised on what happened there when I disappeared.

"Thank you for telling me that Takha'ran." I told him. He smiled at me sweetly. While going back to his newspaper.

"Remember Helei'nah Tekhia Ma'he'ywa Ro'nal'ite that is is a One way ticket. If you lost that opportunity, then you don't have any more options." He warned me. I nodded at his words.

"I see the bus is already here." He said. I looked behind me and saw nothing there.

"What do you mea-" I was cutted by not seeing him infront of me anymore. I looked around me and I didn't see him.

He just disappeared from thin air. I was surprised that this old man has swift skills.

"Okay Leinah.. You can do this.. One more day to go." I said encouraging myself and I went back home.

THE NEXT DAY JUNE 5 11:30 P.M NIGHT

My mom is already sleeping in her room and here I am in my kitchen frame scrolling through my phone.

Minutes later, there was a ding heard. I looked around me to where that dinging was from and I saw a butterfly flying through the air.

It wasn't any ordinary butterfly. This one was glowing yellow. I followed the insect and it led me to my living room. Right now, I realized that I am already in front of my big mirror. I saw my reflection. I was in my human form. I have siren eyes, mid length wavy black hair and slim body.

My clock then rang

My clock then rang. When I looked at it, I saw that it is already 12:00 a.m.

Wind then blows in my house as I saw a violet, green, blue light shining on the mirror. I went to it and sticked my hand in.
When I pulled it out, my hand was wet and it smelled like sea water.

I widened my eyes and I went in the portal.  I closed my eyes because the place was full of light.

After lots of attempts to open my eyelids, I finally did it. I looked around me and the place was exactly what I pictured. I'm finally in the world of Pandora Awa'atlu

The sea breeze met with my body as i felt chills crossing my spine because of the cold.

"I'm finally here!" I said excitedly.. YES! I'm finally back home! I walked around and saw familiar people. It was the group of teens. The group I knew.

I tried hard not to get caught by them but I'm pretty sure one did.

THE GROUP POV

"I miss her so much." Tuk said meaning she misses Heleinah. The others nodded while Neteyam was staring at the sand.

"I don't understand.. Why did she just disappeared?" Kiri asked.

"The thing is that, she's not from here at all." Tsireya said.

"She's actually from another universe. According to what she had said the day well you know that she wasn't from here and she will. No longer be in Awa'atlu." Aonung explained.

"Your feeling way OFF Aonung." Lo'ak said rolling his eyes.

"It's true dumbass." Aonung said slowly getting irritated. Slowly they started a debate. You on the other hand were laughing hard because of their stupidity.

Tuk was getting tired because of the debate then her eyes slowly went to a tree where you were hiding at. She widened her eyes as she stared at you.

"Guys!! I know you might think I'm cocoo but I just saw Heleinah!" she said happily. The group stared at her bored.

"Tuk... She's gone, remember? Long gone." Rotxo said as he stared at the ocean.

"I know! But she's right there!" Tuk said as she motioned both of her hands to a tree where you were hiding.

"Just follow me so we can meet her again!" Tuk shouted as she grabbed Neteyam's hand and ran to the tree.