Chapter 26

The next morning went by. Tsireya and Hei'ra were the first ones to wake up while Heleinah and Kiri were still asleep.

"Leinah! Kiri! Wake up! Come on we have to go get breakfast." Tsireya yelled shaking your sleepy body.

"Reya.. It's early in the morning." you complained as you rubbed your eyes before waking up. You sat up and shook Kiri.

She replied with a groan before waking up. The four of you went to the dining area and ate.

"Took you guys long enough to wake up." Aonung said rolling his eyes while eating his food. Hei'ra sat down across him clearly ignoring the shit out of her mate.
My brother looked at his sister, Heleinah, questioning what's happening. She gave him a 'I don't know look.

"So Aonung.. How was your so called boys night?" Tsireya asked him. He looked at my sister and shrugged.

"It was nice. We had so much fun." Aonung said clearly out of mood.

"Okay.. That's really odd. I saw you guys walking around the village. Along with Rotxo and the rest." Leinah told him suspiciously.

"Whaaa?? We went to Rotxo's and talked inside there. We went home late at night." Aonung said, nervously sweating.

We looked at him suspiciously. Leinah squinted my eyes to see if he is lying and she knew he was. They were all finished eating and went outside.

Aonung went to Heleinah's direction and held his sister's arm softly not wanting her to get hurt.

"What's wrong?" you asked her worried brother.

"Leinah, did I do something wrong to upset Hei'ra? She isn't talking to me." He asked looking so worried almost making you laugh out loud.

"I don't know bro.. Maybe just do what you have to do?" You told him. You left him alone with his thoughts and wanted to use the prank on Neteyam.. Let's see what his reaction might be.

You saw Neteyam leaving Lo'ak also. He saw you and Ran straight to your direction.

"Hey baby, how was your girls night?" Your boyfriend asked you. Instead of greeting him back, you ignored him and just walked away. He was very confused since he didn't do anything wrong.

A lighting stucked him. He thought that what if Leinah knew that he and the boys were eavesdropping on the girls.

Hours passed and you and the girls were ignoring your boyfriends. You guys were somehow enjoying the moment since they were so confused with each other.

It was eclipse and Neteyam went up to you. Your figure was about to go past his but Neteyam held your arm,causing you to look at him.

"Leinah, baby, tell me what I did wrong?" He said looking at me worried in the face.

"It's nothing, Neteyam." you told him. You got startled when he hugged you.

"Baby, whatever I did to make you that upset, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." He said hugging your figure tightly. You chuckled softly at his words.

"Oh Teyam.. It was all a prank." you chuckled. He looked at you deadpanned in the face. You clearly laughed because of his face.

"I'm sorry, Teyam." You said while hugging him back.

"Please don't do that again. You got me worried as hell." He said hugging you tight not wanting to let go.

Wow.. Seems like you got your beautiful self a half green half red flag boyfriend.

The two of you then saw the rest together with each other.

"Took you guys long enough!" Kiri yelled beside Rotxo. Looks like Rotxo was crying when Kiri didn't talk to him.

You chuckled at his face. His eyes were poofy and red.

"Rotxo.. Are you okay?" you asked as you looked at him for head to toe.

"Shut up Leinah.." He said while he sniffles looking at your figure slowly getting annoyed since he doesn't want anyone seeing him cry.

"By the way, there was one thing that came out from Aonung's mouth earlier." Hei'ra said staring at Aonung's soul.

"What is it?" Tsireya asked.

"Well seems like last night, didn't they told us that they will be staying at Rotxo's house?" Hei'ra said looking at us. We all nodded except the boys.

"Well they weren't. Instead they were eavesdropping us from below. They were on waters listening to our conversation that is meant for only girls." Hei'ra continued glaring at Aonung.

You looked at Neteyam and he smiled at your figure awkwardly.

"Well one question. Who planned it?" You asked looking at Neteyam deeply through his soul. He flinched and looked at us straightly.

"It was Rotxo's idea!" The boys yelled in  unison. We looked at them, surprised since they all talked at the same time.

Rotxo widened his eyes probably scared, wondering what will happen to him later on.

"You're so dead later Rotxo." Kiri said threatening him. Rotxo looked at Aonung, Lo'ak and Neteyam asking for help. They all shrugged, terrified.

"Seems like we are already done with this. We will see you guys later. Let's go Neteyam." Heleinah said pushing Neteyam softly to a straight direction.

HELEINAH POV

The two of us went to my favorite beach. I looked at Neteyam with both my arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

He understood quickly and talked.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I did talked them out of it." He said holding your arms softly. Sooner my gaze softened and you sighed.

"Okay, I forgive you. Please don't do that again." I told him giving a last warning. He gave you a kiss on the forehead after hugging you.

"Baby, I was hoping if you want to have dinner with me and my family?" He suggested. My eyes lit up and quickly nodded a yes.

He smiled softly and guided me to their marui pod. The time was about to be set im eclipse when the two of us arrived.

He made me go in first before him. I was greeted by Tuk giving me a hug.

"Leinah!! You're here! Are you here to eat dinner with us?" Tuk asked me. I smiled and nodded my head at her.

"Leinah is here?" Neytiri asked popping her head from the kitchen wanting to see me. Her gaze went to me and she smiled. Neytiri stood up from the chair she is sitting on and went to me.

"You could've told me sooner that you will eat with us. I could've been cooking something special." Neytiri said looking at me then Neteyam.

"It was actually unexpected, Neytiri." I said smiling. I then took her right hand and pressed it on my forehead symbolizing and showing respect.

"Mano po." I said closing my eyes then letting go of her hand. She was startled and so was Neteyam and Tuk. I looked at them confused.

"Oh I'm sorry, dear. I was just surprised since the action you performed wasn't in one of the actions the Metkayina people taught us." Neytiri said. Argh! I forgot!

"Oh... It's actually a special one. I am the only one who performs it." I told them respectfully.

"What does it mean Leinah?" Tuk asked. I looked at her and smiled.

"It means showing respect to the people you just met or someone older than you. Customarily greets them with a gesture called mano po, taking the older relative's hand and placing it on his or her own forehead to express profound respect for the elder." I said. Neytiri quickly understood.

"Okay that is very respectful. I'm gonna cook some food for all of us to eat." she said.

"Oh I will help you, Neytiri." I said. She smiled then nodded. She looked at Neteyam and nodded.

Meaning, that look means she's the one.