Chapter 6

Save Your Tears
The Weeknd

(Crddts to the creators who made the clothing in the pictures)

The next day

I woke up early than everyone and I wore some clothing I made from the last couple of weeks that are made of seashells. The clothing I made may not be based on the Metkayina ones. I'm applying the ones at home to this.

I walked outside the marui pod that is made of mangroves and I went over to the ocean

I called for my ilu Hyu'mi. When she got near, I hopped on her. As we swam gracefully through the waters I met a lot of amazing creatures. I continued to explore the rest of the ocean but I never went over the reef. When I was finished we went back to the shore and Hyu'mi went back to where she was originally was.

I then heard commotion. I saw it was Kiri and a group of boys picking on her. I went closer and saw that the boys that were picking on Kiri was no other than Aonung, Rotxo and their group of friends. I sigh in disappointment.. I thought Rotxo likes Kiri so why pick on her?

I then saw Lo'ak coming from the distance as it led to a little fight. I then saw Neteyam going towards them. Seems like he knows how to handle things. Well that all ended when Lo'ak went back and punched Aonung three times. It then led to a huge fight.

"These skxawngs!" I said as I ran to them.

When I was a meter away from them, I shouted from behind.

"YOU SKXAWNGS!!! STOP!" I yelled at them. They then stopped and looked at me.

"Step aside Helei'nah or else we'll call you freak also." one of Aonung's friends said. Rotxo then warned him with a look.

"What?? It's true isn't it? She isn't even from here!" He continued. Rotxo gritted his teeth in annoyance because his friend is so hard headed.

I widened my eyes and I went to him and grabbed his arm harshly.

"Are you picking a fight with me right now?" I mumbled at his ear. He didn't answer me which is very irritating.