Chapter 30

5 months later

Everything was going great. Neteyam already met my parents and they approved. The two of us mated and I'm so happy. Aonung and Hei'ra were now the Olo'eyktan and Tsahik.

I was busy with my room since I'm decorating. Tsireya then came in with a sad look plastered on her face.

"Is there something wrong, Tsireya? Why a long face?" I asked her. She looked at me and I saw the red in her eyes.

"I heard something from Lo'ak." she said seriously. My face turned to a worried frown.

"What did you hear?" I asked her. She sighed with a tint of sadness was read upon her gaze.

She sat down beside me with another chair and rubbed my shoulder softly.

"I overheard their conversation. The whole family, that they will be planning to leave. They couldn't take it anymore. They don't want anyone to get involved by any war caused by them. The Sully's are going back to the forest by the end of the week. They don't want to go but they have to." Tsireya told me. My body shook by itself.

"Tsireya, I think you were squealing too much last night." I said slowly starting to not believe her at all.

"Leinah.. I'm sorry but it's true. That's why Lo'ak and I are going to hang out as much as we could." she said. She then left me with my thoughts. The end of the week? For me that'll be like on Friday.

I took deep breaths and went outside to find Neteyam. After some places I've been through looking for him, I finally found his figure on our favorite beach.

I ran to him wanting to know what's going on.

"Neteyam!!" I called out for his name. He looked at me straight in the eyes.

"You're leaving?" I asked him.  My eyes getting teary. I can't believe he is leaving.

"Heleinah, I'm sorry. It's for you and your family's own good." He said. I gave him a pleading look not to go.

"Teyam.. Please don't go." I said tears forming down.

"Heleinah, baby. I'm sorry." He said hugging me tightly not wanting to let go. I sniffled doing the same thing he was doing.

He kissed the tip of my head and he rubbed my shoulders comforting me.

"Let me come with you." I mumbled. He stopped then looked at me.

"What did you say?" he asked wanting to make sure.

"I want to go with you Neteyam. I want to go to the forest with you. Please." I said straightly not caring about the tears running down my cheeks.

Neteyam got startled then his gaze softened.

"If that's fine with your parents, baby." He said. I cried when I felt his hands comfort me. If I got separated from him, I'll cry day and night.

Neteyam's name was heard. We looked at the navi and it was his mom.

"You should go now, Teyam.. Your mother is calling you." I told him. He nodded then kissed my forehead one last time and gave me a side hug before he left.

I went to my marui and went straight to my parents.

"Mother, father.. May I have a word with you?" I asked. They both looked at each other then nodded.

"Mother, father.. I heard that the Sully's are going back to the forest and I was hoping that-" I got cutted off when one of them spoke.

"You may, my daughter." my mother said with a soft stern look on her face. She smiled softly then nodded.