Full Synopsis

Si Tingyue has transmigrated into a book, and transmigrated into a scumbag in a bloody ABO novel.
The other heroine is Luo Hanyang, she is a starlet, and also a soft and beautiful omega.

——And, it's still a cat that can only transform into a human form.

The original owner knew the secret, so he threatened her to be his own canary, playing with it recklessly, doing all kinds of unconscionable things, and throwing it away at will when she got tired of playing, torturing her to the point of collapse.
In the end, scumbag A turned his head, and the two of them had sex hastily.

Division Tenth Cat Lover Tingyue Shouts: I will protect the cats!

*
When crossing over, the original owner was threatening to force her to sign the canary contract.
She was leaning over, whispering demons in the trembling beauty's ear—

"Miss Luo, you don't want the secrets of your body to be discovered by others, do you?"

Luo Hanyang looked at her, his pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes were full of pain and struggle, Tears are hazy, and I want to cry.
Si Tingyue softened immediately, and immediately began to coax his wife, coaxing and deceiving, and finally brought home the vigilant and beautiful cat.

*
After living together.

Luo Hanyang originally thought that this mysterious big boss would treat him like this, and then like that. The only thing I didn't expect was that the other party would coax and serve her like a little ancestor, and would respond to every request.
So Maomao decided to be generous once, to repay the favor of a cat.

for example.
Showing a soft cat tail and a pair of snow-white cat ears, he packed himself up and sent it to Mr. Jinzhu.

In the dimly lit room, lights flickered.

Luo Hanyang was so wronged that he was about to cry.
The one who clearly agreed to only pet the tail, why didn't he let go!

*
Later.

Enthusiastic netizens discovered that the mysterious boss behind Shiyu Group actually started to update her social account that had not been operated for 800 years.
[Si Tingyue V: I raised a kitten, and I started recording my daily routine today. ]
[The kitten likes to eat meat, but not vegetables]
[The kitten slept in my arms today, very well-behaved, but a little angry about getting up]
*
Until one day——[Let me introduce my kitten to you. 】
There is only one line of text, and the onlookers left messages to remind them: Mr. Si, you forgot to put the picture!
But a minute later, there was an additional message in the comment area, from the youngest new actress:

[Luo Hanyang V: Meow. ]

Netizens:! ! ! ! !

*
and later.

Luo Hanyang put the small collar and the beautiful cat tail into Si Tingyue's palm.

"Sister, I'm wearing the collar, don't leave me behind."

*

Paranoid abstinence (fake) possessive and super possessive gold master A+x+Naive and well-behaved super shy fishing without knowing it+Later it's real·Fishing cats and cats O