61-70

61

    ◎Big deal, next time she comes to take the initiative to bite (one update) ◎

Can't say she's very familiar with her, but Luo Hanyang can't do that either. He clearly saw her name but pretended he didn't.

——"Chi Yu".

Why did her words appear here.

Luo Hanyang felt that his breathing was a little messed up. Chi Yu has nothing to do with Aunt Xu or Uncle Si. She tried to think of all possibilities, but she couldn't come to a possible conclusion.

Not in the mood to get the medicine bag on the end of the coffee table, no matter what, Luo Hanyang and Chi Yu have worked together for so many days, and they couldn't do it when they saw it, and still ignored it and let it go.

In her eyes, the half-opened gap in the drawer seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, and the handwriting on the white paper was becoming more and more visible. Luo Hanyang blinked hard.

Not an illusion.

It was her hand that found the handle of the drawer and pulled it open.

It was only then that Luo Hanyang realized what she was doing. She let go of her hands in a panic, her heart was beating "thumping", and she looked up and scanned the surroundings - no one was in the living room, only a slight movement at the stairs. It should be the sound of cleaning.

Closing his eyes, his vision darkened, and the lines of words he glimpsed from the paper in the drawer just now clearly reflected in his mind.

——Single, Female, Omega.

There is also a plan to visit Chi's house on March 2, a plan to test pheromone matching on March 7 and 8, and.

"Engagement Arrangements".

"Let's go." Si Tingyue dragged the suitcase that Luo Hanyang had left at the bedroom door and walked downstairs, and said to Aunt Xu who was still on the second floor.

Luo Hanyang was standing in the living room, facing the door alone, holding a medicine bag in his hand.

Si Tingyue walked towards her, Luo Hanyang didn't seem to notice her coming, and said nothing.

Aunt Xu said to them, "I'll see you off."

"No need to see you off, I don't trouble you to go downstairs." Si Tingyue didn't have time to speak to Luo Hanyang. Hearing this voice, she raised her head first and called to Aunt Xu who was holding on to the handrail and looking towards the gate on the first floor.

Aunt Xu still wanted to come down to see them off, but when she saw that the two had already opened the gate, she gave up and stood still and said, "Then I won't come down, you drive slowly on the road, pay attention to safety, and use your micro-phone when you arrive." Talk to me."

"Okay."

"Goodbye, Aunt Xu."

From the time Luo Hanyang walked out of the house until he opened the door to get in the car, except for a short farewell, he was silent all the way.

The courtyard door of the villa was opened for them, and Si Tingyue stepped on the accelerator, reminding her: "Fasten your seat belt." The

Si family's villa is close to the intersection of the highway, and they can drive up in less than 20 minutes.

Approaching the highway, Luo Hanyang came out from the state of being distracted when she was at home just now, but her state did not improve much, her thoughts were confused, she looked at Si Tingyue, hesitated to speak several times.

"Drip." The barrier gate of the expressway ETC billing channel opened upwards.

Si Tingyue was focusing on driving ahead.

Luo Hanyang sneaked glances at her several times, thinking about Chi Yu crazily in his mind.

Like a thorn in my heart.

The car was speeding, and the scenery on both sides passed by.

She took a deep breath and decided to ask out in one go.

Luo Hanyang turned his head vigorously, and turned to the person in the driver's seat.

Si Tingyue had one hand on the steering wheel, and the other hand was taking her glasses case from the hidden compartment between the two car seats.

With a "click", she pulled out the glasses with one hand and put them on.

What Luo Hanyang wanted to ask froze. She looked at the pair of glasses that Si Tingyue hadn't worn for a long time, and asked, "How do you wear them?"

She remembered that when she drove here yesterday afternoon, Si Tingyue didn't wear glasses for the entire drive.

"I can't see the road clearly."

After Si Tingyue finished speaking, he paused, took a look at Luo Hanyang in the front and rear view mirrors, and said, "I didn't sleep well last night."

Luo Hanyang was stunned, and immediately understood up.

She looked carefully, Si Tingyue leaned her elbows against the window sill, and put her hands on her forehead. Her face was a little pale, and there was a faint bruise under her eyes. The tiredness in her eyes couldn't be blocked even by the lenses.

She may be driving tired.

Si Tingyue didn't pay attention to Luo Hanyang's hesitation at all. She was especially mentally tired, and concentrating on driving took all her energy.

Knowing her own physical condition, Si Tingyue slowed down slightly, turned on the headlights for a right turn, and found the right time when the car was not following the car, changed to the right lane, waited for four or five seconds, she repeated this Set the action and change another lane to the right.

On the expressway, each lane has a maximum speed limit and a minimum starting speed, and the right lane is a slow lane, with a maximum speed of only 90 miles per hour.

Their car was driving in this lane, and the pointer on the speedometer pointed to "80".

The speed of the car slowed down, and the scenery on both sides passed by, and the shadows of trees and rice fields could be seen clearly.

Luo Hanyang recalled what Si Tingyue said, "I didn't sleep well".

She secretly thought -

did you really not sleep last night?

Thinking about it, she was a little puzzled, because she herself slept soundly last night.

In my sleep, I like the scent of agarwood wood, weaving it into a comfortable cradle, hugging me tightly, every inch of my body can be pasted with the soft cotton in the cradle, I feel so at ease that I want to curl up in it and sleep beautifully for three days three nights.

Luo Hanyang thought for a second, Si Tingyue might be really tired. After all, she was forced to enter the susceptible period, and the Alpha in this state would be more manic than usual. Si Tingyue kept lying on her body, biting her mouth, supporting the bed, and doing other things.

Still have to...

thinking divergently, Luo Hanyang hastened to stop.

It's a big deal, the next time you mark it, she will take the initiative to bite it reluctantly, so as to share a little of Si Tingyue's pressure.

Luo Hanyang couldn't control her wandering mind, the more she thought about it, the more she thought about the next thing to mark, her face was blushing and her heart was beating, and she hurriedly threw the wonderful thoughts in her mind out of the car window.

With such an interruption, all the questions Luo Hanyang had planned to ask were scattered.

She wisely chose not to speak.

Anyway, it's just a high-speed journey. There is no difference between asking now and asking later.

Luo Hanyang turned his head back, not daring to disturb Si Tingyue with his words, so that she could drive without distraction.

"You have exited the G227 Jiashu Expressway. Please keep on the straight lane. You are still 12 kilometers away from your destination..." The navigation announcement stopped abruptly, and Si Tingyue reached out and pressed the button. shutdown key.

She drove the road from the high speed to the set once, and memorized it by heart, so she didn't need to look at the navigation again.

After going straight for a long time, the road narrowed.

Familiar buildings are in front of you.

Si Tingyue turned the steering wheel and drove into the road near the studio.

There are very few idle social vehicles passing by here, and the whole road is empty and unobstructed. Si Tingyue loosened her seat belt, leaving only one hand resting on the steering wheel. She twisted her sore neck and tapped her sore Shoulder.

The tiredness didn't disappear, Si Tingyue not only had heavy eyelids, but also the closed air in the car made her feel dull.

She raised her hand and rolled down the window next to the driver's seat.

The galloping wind blew into the car, messing up the long hair hanging on the chest, whipping the clothes and car seat randomly in the strong wind.

Luo Hanyang has been looking down at his phone since he entered this highway, occasionally typing a few words on the keyboard.

Si Tingyue slowed down, took advantage of the time when the front of the car was tuned into the parking lot of the studio, and took the time to glance at her. On the screen of the phone was the chat box of Weichat, and there were three messages in a row from the opposite side.

"Whose news?" Si Tingyue asked.

Luo Hanyang let out an "ah" and said, "Director Yang."

"Did he come to urge you?"

"No, it's a problem with the clothes."

Si Tingyue then asked: "What's wrong with the clothes?"

Luo Han Yang said to her: "The new scene requires me to try a new look. He asked me what time I am free in the afternoon. The teacher in charge of makeup is very busy today, so I may not be able to make the time.

" The costumes were done early, using the measurement data from a month ago. Considering that the actors may be fat or thin, Luo Hanyang had to try on the clothes today, and the makeup team had to modify the tailoring overnight. .

"Tell the director that you are free now." Si Tingyue said.

Luo Hanyang looked over, and Si Tingyue continued, "I'll drive to the side of the studio to drop you off, then go back and park, and I'll come find you later." Director Yang really meant that she wanted her to go to the makeup

team right away. , Luo Hanyang hesitated and agreed.

The front of the car turned around again and drove steadily towards the set.

With the window open, Si Tingyue could already hear the noisy sound of the set.

The car stopped not far away. "Wait for me outside, I'll be there soon."

After explaining, Luo Hanyang opened the car door and jumped out. She took out the luggage in the trunk, dragged the handle, and ran out all the way.

Someone on set recognized her and waved to her.

Now is not the shooting time, the dining car that has not been pushed away is parked on the side, with a few extra lunch boxes on it, and several staff members squatting around the dining car on the ground to pick up rice, and the smell of the food is wafting everywhere.

Luo Hanyang walked in. She dragged the suitcase too heavy, so she had to go back to her rest chair to pack her luggage.

Her arrival caused a little waves among the staff. Someone passed by and teased her with a smile: "Ms. Luo has a day off, are you willing to come to work so early?"

Luo Hanyang smiled and shook his head.

the center of the crowd.

"Is Xiao Luo here?" Director Yang, who was sitting behind the camera monitor, heard the wind and asked the assistant beside him.

"Yes, just arrived. She is already on the set." The assistant replied.

Director Yang: "Okay, go talk to her, and immediately go to the second floor of Building No. 1 to find a makeup artist for a try-on." The

assistant responded and ran out.

The shooting schedule of "Original World" is going smoothly, and will soon enter the second phase of shooting.

The protagonist and several other important supporting roles need to start the corresponding second set of styling plans.

Luo Hanyang rushed to the set without stopping, but after putting down the suitcase beside her chair, before she had time to pack her satchel, she heard her assistant call her name.

Director Yang's assistant searched the crowd for a long time, finally saw Luo Hanyang, and waved to her.

He stepped forward and conveyed Director Yang's instructions: "Ms. Luo is here? Director Yang told you to go to the dressing room, where the makeup artist is waiting to give you a try-on." "It's on the second floor of Building No. 1

. ""

"Okay, I'll go now." "Luo Hanyang said.

After conveying the news, the assistant left. Luo Hanyang looked back at the direction he came from, but there was no one he wanted to see—the parking lot was still a short distance away, and Si Tingyue didn't come at that fast. quick.

She took out her phone from her pocket and sent a WeChat message to her first top contact.

After sending it, Luo Hanyang walked towards Building No. 1.

The new costume she is going to try is a black bodysuit, which can also be called a night suit, which is very slim.

When Luo Hanyang arrived, the make-up and changing room was so crowded that the threshold was almost broken.

The make-up team is in a hurry today, and they are required to go to the scene to remodel the other supporting actors in another filming location that will be filmed at the same time as the studio here.

After trying on the costumes for the first and second female leads, the makeup team had to leave immediately.

So in this room, every makeup artist, stylist, intern assistant, and the agent team of the second female number gathered.

The first thing Luo Hanyang saw was Xu Yazhen, she was also here, and she seemed to be waiting for him.

"Mr. Xu, good afternoon." Luo Hanyang greeted.

Xu Yazhen didn't hear it at first. She was chatting with a manager friend next to her. It was the other person who arched her hand and pointed at Luo Hanyang, reminding her that her artist was here. Xu Yazhen turned her eyes and looked at the door. .

Seeing Xu Yazhen's face, Luo Hanyang recalled that he hadn't responded to her congratulatory messages from last night until today.

Seeing Xu Yazhen get up and walk over, she bowed her head in embarrassment and buttoned the corners of her clothes.

"Why did you go last night!"

Sure enough, Xingshi came to ask the crime.

Luo Hanyang didn't dare to tell the truth, so he could only bite the bullet and explain: "The battery of the phone suddenly died, and I didn't have time to call you back..." "

Oh." Xu Yazhen smiled coldly, obviously not believing it.

Yesterday afternoon, the leading role was on vacation, so she knew that Luo Hanyang left with Si Tingyue.

Si Tingyue is her immediate boss in Shengxin, and Luo Hanyang is the person whom Shengxin adores all of the company's resources. Xu Yazhen has already seen through all the tricks in them.

Without further questioning, Xu Yazhen just said, "Pay attention to yourselves."

Luo Hanyang nodded frantically, expressing that he must pay attention.

Xu Yazhen pointed to the room, and said, "Go ahead, I'll wait for you."

"I'll go." Luo Hanyang saw his costume placed on the table closest to the wall.

Seeing Luo Hanyang coming, the make-up artist lady who was angry and scolded the interns under her for doing bad things showed a rare smile.

"Ms. Luo, come this way."

Luo Hanyang listened to her and stepped forward.

"Today's time is too urgent, and we can't try one by one, so we simply measure the data first, and then, you take these two clothes back, and return them tomorrow. After you try them, tell us to change them." Where."

"I can do it. Thank you for your hard work. I have to work continuously today."

The makeup artist pulled out the long tape and smiled, "Not to mention, we all rely on this to eat and work normally. "

But Mr. Luo, why does it feel like your face has grown a little flesh, compared to when you first joined the group." "

Really," Luo Hanyang asked her to measure her waist, stretched out her hand to stroke her face, and pinched it. Squeezed, "Is the fat obviously?"

"The waistline hasn't changed, OK." The dressing room measured a number, and instructed the intern standing next to him, "Write it down, move quickly."

After watching the intern write the number , , she answered Luo Hanyang's words: "It's not obvious, haha, maybe I was wrong, the figure hasn't changed, and it's maintained very well." Before

Luo Hanyang answered her words, an employee wearing a plastic Pai's intern assistant ran over and said out of breath, "Teacher Chi is here too."

The author has something to say:

Thank you for your recent thunderstorms and super nutrient solutions, more than two o'clock! (Purely add more, you can come back in the morning~)

This chapter has a bit too many words, and the jealous part has not been written yet, so I will put it in the next chapter! Hehe

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

etc

_ Angel: 20 bottles of Little Black Socks; 10 bottles of Chen, Real Name, 65495687; 6 bottles of Chensheng, Jiuli; 5 bottles of Potato Chips and Wine, Girl's Heart; 3 bottles of mk; Da Da double changed 1 bottle today;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!