71-80 END

71

   ◎Successful team formation? ◎

After getting off the plane, Si Tingyue and Luo Hanyang rushed to the variety show recording venue immediately.

The "shop" in "I have a small shop by the sea" is a whole B&B.

This variety show focuses on life management. The guests will be confiscated and handed in a series of property such as mobile phones and wallets. Relying on the funds distributed by the program group and the financial rewards obtained through various task challenges, we will jointly manage this homestay. .

Eight guests, two teams, each team is responsible for a different part of the business.

"Ms. Luo, please come down to the lighting booth first, we will shoot a promotional video for you and other guests with the sea as the background." "

President Si, please go here, we have another task for you. "

As soon as he arrived at the scene, the welcoming staff came forward with a smile and extended his hand to Si Tingyue.

The place where the palms are spread out is the place where they are about to record the program - the main entrance of the "Small Seaside Shop" B&B.

Luo Hanyang asked in surprise: "Isn't she with us?"

"She" refers to Si Tingyue.

The staff member replied: "Yes, President Si doesn't need to appear on the stage yet, we have another arrangement."

She didn't mention what the "other arrangement" was, and kept it very secretive.

Si Tingyue said: "Okay, please lead the way." After finishing speaking, she turned around and told Luo Hanyang, "Work hard, see you later." Luo

Hanyang couldn't help it, "Okay then, goodbye."

After saying goodbye, She strolled to the lighting booth.

The guests were not all present, Luo Hanyang still had to wait here.

The directors and planners of this variety show are a team of young people. Their ideas are novel, and the activities they come up with are also keeping pace with the times and are more interesting, which has won unanimous praise from many audiences.

Especially the chief director, who is very young. He doesn't even look thirty years old, but he can already act as the director of such a large-scale variety show, which shows his professional level.

Apart from the people in this row of program groups, Luo Hanyang met acquaintances.

The rest of the guest list has been made public long ago, and they also formed a small group to contact each other in advance.

"Yuanyuan! You came so early!" Luo Hanyang greeted happily.

"Hi!" Qian Yuanyuan turned her head when she heard the call, showing a big smile, and said, "Long time no see."

Since "Summer Love" was finished, they haven't met each other.

The second guest who has been announced is Qian Yuanyuan.

"Why do you want to participate in this variety show?" Luo Hanyang approached her, sat down on the floor beside her, and asked.

"I've wanted to travel to Province Y for a long time, and this time I heard that there was an opportunity, so I flew over with a bang," Qian Yuanyuan said, and lowered the volume in the second half of the sentence, "Oh, don't pretend, tell me secretly You, I asked my brother to stuff me in, and I begged for a long time."

"Your brother?" Luo Hanyang asked back.

"Brother. Here, stand over there." Qian Yuanyuan lifted her chin and pointed at Luo Hanyang.

Luo Hanyang looked along, and the person standing was the chief director.

She was taken aback: "Your brother is our director!?" She knew the chief director's surname was Qian and his name was Fangzheng.

Qian Yuanyuan nodded.

Luo Hanyang sighed back and forth, and choked out a sentence: "It's amazing."

——As expected of you.

Qian Yuanyuan didn't want to talk more about her own brother, so she skipped the subject and said, "By the way, the mysterious guest, have you ever guessed who it is?"

"Don't you know?" After Luo Hanyang asked, he felt a slip of the tongue and covered his mouth. The program team invited Si Tingyue, and seemed to be really satisfied. They didn't even disclose their official guests, and insisted on giving everyone a big surprise.

Of course, Luo Hanyang's knowledge was accidental.

"I stalked my brother and asked him, and he said that the ones he invited were not celebrities, but cross-border people." Qian Yuanyuan didn't mean to hide anything from Luo Hanyang, and she told in detail, "I kept asking, and he finally agreed. Having said that, it's too unbelievable, this time the person invited is actually a top-level business leader!"

Luo Hanyang: "..." I don't know how to answer. "That kind of big guy, who goes up and down a few small goals every minute, how can he have time

to participate in our slow variety show?"

touch her arm.

"Ah, that's right, that's right," Luo Hanyang said sloppily, "No matter who it is, the secret will be revealed in an hour." "

I'm so looking forward to it, on the way to Province Y, I guessed the names of no less than ten big bosses." "Qian Yuanyuan looked forward to it, "In my personal opinion, the most likely one should be—"

Qian Yuanyuan was about to guess again, and Luo Hanyang suddenly had a bad intuition.

The last time she was guessing the investor in the film crew, her little mouth seemed to be opened up, and she guessed right.

"The most likely one is definitely Si Tingyue!"

Sure enough, Master Yuan said confidently.

Luo Hanyang: "..."

Qian Yuanyuan said eloquently: "Si Tingyue hasn't fully shown her face in public yet, it must be a hot spot that can explode, and, recently, Shi Yu has It's a new project, and overall, the popularity of the program and the company's publicity are both in line, a win-win situation." As

expected of being influenced by the family business, she usually looks innocent, but when she analyzes it, she makes sense and makes sense.

"The only thing I'm curious about this person is why Si Tingyue has never shown her face. Judging from her temperament and figure, she is quite a beautiful sister, and she is still a top Alpha." Qian Yuanyuan guessed excitedly, "I

said Now, she must have a figure for nothing, her face is too ugly, and she has low self-esteem!"

"Hehe..." Luo Hanyang smiled awkwardly at her.

In the beginning, during the filming of "Summer Love", the person who first discussed Cheese Tingyue's face with her was Qian Yuanyuan.

Qian Yuanyuan thought wisely that she was ugly, of poor character, and psychopathic, so she covered her face every day.

I believed in your evil back then!

Once Qian Yuanyuan started talking, she couldn't stop, Luo Hanyang listened to her outrageous nonsense for a while, and decided to ignore her.

The seaside promotional videos were filmed one by one.

Among the seven people, Luo Hanyang has worked with Qian Yuanyuan and Xu Xingshen before, and she is familiar with them. She has only seen the other actors and singers on TV.

When we met for the first time, the teachers were very kind and easy-going, no matter how big or small they were.

Walk into the main entrance of the homestay.

"We are recording a task book opening session in this room." The chief director issued an order.

"The suitcase can be put in the corner first."

Everyone came in a hurry, and they were pulled over to record the video as soon as they got off the plane, and they still had the big luggage with them.

After a brief commotion, the seven sat down around an empty table.

The chief director rolled up a planning script into a tube and put it in front of his mouth to use it as a simple speaker.

"Welcome everyone! Then, our seaside team has all assembled, next, please-"

"Director, have you forgotten someone?" Qian Yuanyuan raised her hand and interrupted, "I heard that there is a mysterious guest coming to our show, there are only seven people in this room, why didn't I see the eighth guest? ?"

Her curiosity lasted all day, and at night, she couldn't help it.

The director smiled: "Of course I won't forget it! I haven't finished yet, our next mission is about this mysterious guest!"

Everyone exclaimed "Wow——".

"Director, hurry up and announce the task! We can't wait to find out." Qian Yuanyuan said loudly. She has a lively personality, and was specially awarded the title of "Atmosphere Adjustment Team Leader" in the show by the director team, fully demonstrating her talkative attributes.

"Actually, the mysterious guest ta is already in this homestay behind you," the director said, "Our first task is to find the mysterious guest, and the first person to find it will win the daily fund of 1,000 yuan from the store! Please send a representative to get the task card first."

After the director finished speaking, he revealed a hard card the size of an envelope in his arms.

The card was printed with water blue cloud patterns inlaid with gold edges, and the landmark buildings of Province Y were painted, and the details were carefully crafted.

Everyone sat and polite to each other for a while, and finally Qian Yuanyuan pushed Luo Hanyang who was sitting on the farthest side out, and said, "We have chosen, please Luo Hanyang to be our representative to claim the card." The others applauded behind her.

Luo Hanyang stood up and walked to the director who was sitting at the foot of the cameras in the front row.

"Read it out." The director whispered to Luo Hanyang.

At the same time, the camera lens is facing the task card that Luo Hanyang just got. "Good afternoon, members of the seaside team," Luo Hanyang read out the original words of the card in order, "We are about to face our first challenge——"

"In a certain room of the seaside homestay, there is an eighth guest hidden. Please find him and reveal the identity of this mysterious teammate to the audience in front of the TV. The mission rewards are very rich. Whoever finds it first will get 1,000 yuan for the operation of the small shop, and the opportunity to form a team with this mysterious guest."

A group of people who heard the task card exclaimed at the right time, "Wow——"

"You can directly get the right to form a team with two people, too! Great."

"But the B&B is so big, where do we start to look for it? Could the mysterious guest be hidden in the closet, we can't find it if we look for it." "

According to the urine nature of the program group, it is very possible."

"I guess the eighth guest must be an Alpha sister," Qian Yuanyuan stood up from her chair, and said arrogantly, "Don't compete with me, the beautiful sister is mine!" The atmosphere was lively

.

The director took out a loudspeaker, turned it on, and shouted: "It's better to act than to be excited. I announce that the mission of 'Looking for the Mysterious Guest' has officially started!" The mission started, and the seven people stopped chatting and filed out of the small room

. , The two of them ran in all directions in groups. The camera teacher who was in charge of taking pictures of each guest also carried the camera to catch the artists he was in charge of, and trot behind them not too far or too close.

On the fourth floor of the B&B, in the room closest to the end of the corridor.

"President Si, don't stand on the road. You should hide in the house anyway, so that they will find you when they come up." Beside

Si Tingyue, the young photographer Xiao Li, who was carrying a video camera, stomped his feet anxiously, "You Just move a couple of steps, or we won't be able to make the show more effective!"

"Understood, you can open the door." Si Tingyue sighed silently, not wanting to embarrass Xiao Li, a small worker.

"Okay, okay, let's go into the house." Xiao Li finally persuaded this "big brother", extremely happy.

The B&B covers an extremely large area and can be divided into three small four-story buildings. The room where Luo Hanyang and the others meet is located in the middle building. There are very few rooms in this building for travelers. Most of them are entertainment and dining rooms.

The main gate was repaired very grandly, and the door frame was painted with gilt gold paint, which was a kind of solemnity that did not match the temperament of the seaside.

Several winding stone paths protrude from the door.

"They have gone to the left building, let's come to the right building to look for them."

Qian Yuanyuan took the lead and walked right in front of the path. A group of people, including Luo Hanyang and Xu Xingshen, were all colleagues from the crew of "Summer Love" , the relationship is closer than other people, and they can naturally act together in groups.

The three entered the gate of the building on the right.

The homestay has four floors.

Xu Xingshen looked around for a few moments, and suggested: "Let's divide the work and cooperate to improve efficiency. I'm in charge of the first and second floors, and you are respectively in charge of the third and fourth floors. How about meeting in the lobby at the end?" She was one of the

three The only Alpha, consciously took on a heavier job.

Luo Hanyang and Qian Yuanyuan had no objections.

Saying goodbye to Xu Xingshen at the stairs on the first floor, the two held on to the handrails of the steps, chatting and walking upstairs.

It was approaching evening.

There is a window at the corner of the stairs, and you can see the scenery outside the window.

"The air in Province Y is so good. Look outside, there are no clouds in the sky, and there is plenty of light. It is still very bright at this time, and it seems that the sky will never get dark." Qian Yuanyuan pointed to the wide open window and said.

"Yeah, it seems to be still daytime. It's a pity that the program team confiscated our mobile phones. I don't know what time it is." "

Looking at the weather, it's still early," Qian Yuanyuan guessed casually. The two quickly walked to the third floor, "How should we allocate the third and fourth floors?"

"I can do both, you choose first." Luo Hanyang replied.

After years of baptism, the wooden stairs of the homestay are loose and easy to ring. As soon as someone steps up, the sound of movement can be heard in the farthest corner of the room.

fourth floor.

"Someone is coming up."

Si Tingyue's hearing was good, and her ears moved sensitively. Standing in the room, she heard the slight noise outside.

"Let me see." Xiao Li was not shooting at the moment, so he boldly took two steps towards the door of the house, lying on the door panel to listen to the sound outside.

Sure enough, there were steps.

And the footsteps are constantly moving, moving more and more...

"It's broken, she's coming this way, you should hide!" Xiao Li yelled anxiously, regardless of his image, and bounced off the door panel, " Standing here, she can see it as soon as she opens the door, no way."

This is the task assigned to Xiao Li by the director team, to hide the mysterious guest, so that it is not easy for people to find a little bit, so as to prevent other guests from effortlessly Just complete the task.

The best, is to hide behind the curtains, in the closet.

Seeing Si Tingyue calm and motionless, Xiao Li threw his camera on the sofa at a loss, shouted "I'm sorry!", he pushed Si Tingyue hard with both hands, onto the white cloth Behind the curtain.

The person being pushed staggered.

The white cloth curtain fluttered up and down, just covering her human figure.

Si Tingyue: "...".

Forget it, it's all for the effect of the show.

Seeing this, Xiao Li adjusted the camera to the direction of the door of the shooting room, covered it with pillows and cushions on the sofa, and hid behind the sofa with peace of mind, hiding in the dark.

Outside the house, footsteps wandered back and forth.

hovering.

Si Tingyue was behind the curtain, his sight was obstructed, and he waited inexplicably anxiously.

She heard from Xiao Li about the specific content of the program group's first task.

The first person to find her will get the right to form a double team.

——Si Tingyue naturally hopes that this person is Luo Hanyang.

Although Luo Hanyang rejected the CP script set by the program group, the normal communication between her and Xu Xingchen is definitely unavoidable.

If it was someone else who found me, and someone else successfully teamed up with me, according to the program team's methods, Luo Hanyang would probably be assigned to Xu Xingshen in various ways.

This is not the situation that Si Tingyue wants to see.

The program team confiscated her mobile phone, and she couldn't communicate with Luo Hanyang privately about her hiding place.

Can only resign to fate.

In the corridor, the sound of this series of footsteps is very cheerful, bouncing up and down. Si Tingyue couldn't help but think that Luo Hanyang sometimes walks like this at home. But it's on the show, will she behave like this.

The footsteps stopped at the end.

The end of the corridor seemed to stop at the door of their room.

The visitor didn't speak, but knocked on the door tentatively.

"Bang bang bang."

It was the door of the room they were staying in.

no respond. The people outside put their hands on the handle.

The door opened.

The author has something to say:

Si Si: It must be opened in the wrong way (closed), try again!

..............................

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during the period of 22:00:00~22:30:11~Thanks to the little

angel who cast the landmine: Gusu One interesting and professional flower-spreading household;

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 100 bottles of 竍; 86 bottles of Gusu Fun; 50 bottles of oh, my live; 16 bottles of familiarity period; 10 bottles of wolf off; Baah, Jinyan, Jin Wenchi's wife, how can I solve my worries, only a bottle of sudden wealth;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!