41-50

41

   ◎Still on the bed (updated)◎

"Don't go..."

persuaded to stay for the second time.

The hand that was pulling the sleeve, scratched and scratched restlessly, and the fingers continued to go up along the arm.

I pulled it again and again, trying to pull the warm "humanoid pillow" back into my arms.

Si Tingyue couldn't reach the central air-conditioning switch on the wall next to the bed. She straightened her body, but was pulled back by the force of the sleeve.

Luo Hanyang raised his hand holding his sleeve, held it for too long, gradually lost his strength, and slid down loosely all the way, along the arm propped on the bed, barely hanging on the cuff, but in the end he didn't get caught, and fell to hand.

It was cold to the fingertips on the back of the hand.

Si Tingyue belatedly noticed the coolness on the back of his hand, which was emanating from Luo Hanyang's hand.

She had slept in the air-conditioned room for a long time just now, and her body had already cooled down, but when she suddenly entered a new bedroom that was several times colder, the coolness was even worse.

Si Tingyue figured it out—Luo Hanyang was very cold now, so he hugged himself and kept him over and over again.

The snow outside the window became smaller, and a large pile of thick clouds was blown away by the wind, and the clouds became thinner, revealing a pale yellow moon.

Si Tingyue looked down. The room is very dark, but the moonlight is clear, and the eyes have adapted to the night, and they can clearly see the current posture of the two.

Luo Hanyang was lying on his back, his slightly curly brown-black hair scattered on the bed behind, like a blooming firework, and a few strands of hair that didn't like to drift with the tide fell on the overlapping hands of the two of them.

She became more sleepy, and she no longer spoke consciously, and her hands stopped moving.

Si Tingyue was stretched and loosened by her, but she was still on the bed, her kneeling left leg was sore and she didn't have time to notice it.

Fortunately, Luo Hanyang didn't continue to pull his sleeves, Si Tingyue straightened up again, without any resistance, she leaned over and pressed the air conditioner switch on the wall.

There was a sound of "Di--", and the air-conditioning outlet responded with a sound.

The sound of blowing wind seems to be able to look forward to plum blossoms and quench thirst. Just hearing the sound of this machine running, I feel that my body is much warmer.

Under the opened sweater, a slender waist was dazzlingly white, and Si Tingyue stretched out his hand to help someone smooth the sweater. Then he sat down on the bed next to him, and his legs, which had been bent for a long time, were finally freed.

"Swish".

Luo Hanyang was lying on her back in just a while, and Si Tingyue sat next to her, watching the small movements of the person on the bed every few minutes.

It was completely warm in the bedroom.

The luminous button of the air-conditioning switch on the wall was shining. Si Tingyue had adjusted the temperature very high before, and she leaned over again and lowered it several degrees. The number on the screen remained at 24.

When he turned around, he happened to see Luo Hanyang violently pulling his arms upwards, and the flattened sweater was playfully turned up again, and Si Tingyue's slender white waist came into Si Tingyue's eyes for the second time.

Luo Hanyang doesn't sleep well - Si Tingyue has discovered this a long time ago, she likes to bury her face in the quilt, roll around on the bed, and often gets knotted with the quilt when she wakes up early in the morning.

Rather than making people roll around paralyzed here, it's better to tuck her into the quilt quickly and sleep soundly.

But she was in trouble again.

Luo Hanyang was wearing a sweater and thick pajama pants, and if he stuffed people in like this, would he catch cold when he woke up the next morning?

Si Tingyue looked at Luo Hanyang's strange "big" sleeping posture for several seconds. Waving his arm, he gestured a few times at the khaki sweater she was wearing.

Luo Hanyang raised both arms high, as a gesture to undress. Just enough to take off her sweater from above.

After Si Tingyue made the gesture, he touched the hem of her clothes.

He stretched out his hand too quickly, the first thing he touched was Luo Hanyang's exposed waist.

One touch, it's hot, and the person who was touched moved first before he felt any further touch, muttering: "...ya". Broken syllables, not a single word can be heard.

Si Tingyue withdrew her hand, and called out tentatively in a low voice, "Are you awake?" "

..."

Didn't wake up. It was quiet.

The movement just now is fleeting.

Si Tingyue made another move, several times softer.

Put your hands on the hem of the clothes on both sides, without touching a little skin-lift up.

The sweater was indeed being lifted up, but the bottoming clothes inside seemed to be against her. Every time she moved, she shrank up with the sweater disobediently.

Si Tingyue could only turn one hand to fix the clothes inside, and continue to take off the sweater with the other hand.

Her movements were a little wider, and the hands pressing down on the underwear were a little more vigorous. The person below her was not a deep sleeper, so she naturally felt the strange touch of her body.

Just when Si Tingyue came down again, Luo Hanyang's eyelashes trembled and opened a crack.

It gets bigger and bigger.

——The four eyes meet.

Si Tingyue stopped moving for a moment. Although, the left hand is still taking off the half faded sweater.

Luo Hanyang looked at her hands, and asked confusedly: "...What are you doing?"

Si Tingyue: "..."

"Just wake up. Put your clothes, clothes and pants on." Take it off quickly, and go to bed, I'm leaving." Si Tingyue quickly got up, sat back on the corner of the bed, and moved to a corner of the bed.

She spoke too fast, and the phrase "clothes and pants" almost turned into "clothes and pants".

Fortunately, Luo Hanyang also didn't pay attention to her slip of the tongue. Her drunkenness has basically dissipated, her cheeks are no longer red, only her sleepy head is still groggy, unable to think about more difficult things for the time being.

But Si Tingyue told him to take off his clothes and go to sleep. She understood, and immediately began to obey obediently.

Si Tingyue sat on the corner of the bed without turning around, and the rustling of people behind her kept ringing in her ears.

The sound of "zilazila" is the static electricity carried by the hair when the sweater is taken off.

"..." Luo Hanyang seemed to have gasped, probably because the static electricity from the sweater bounced him to his face.

Then there was the sound of legs kicking across the sheets, and with a long sound, the pajama pants were taken off. The static electricity on the pajama pants was obviously smaller, the "Zi La" was very light and short, Luo Hanyang crumpled it up, packed it and threw it out of the quilt.

Si Tingyue caught a glimpse of two trouser legs hanging down the side of the bed from the corner of her eyes.

Rustle and rustle again for a while, stop.

"Take it off." Luo Hanyang typed to report.

Si Tingyue turned around.

She had indeed taken off, her clothes and pants were thrown around, and the only thin long sleeve left on her body was also crooked.

The neckline is wide open to the left shoulder, and the collarbone is clearly visible.

With a full head of fried hair, several locks covered his face and eyes, and he always felt a little unkempt.

Luo Hanyang didn't feel bad, and before Si Tingyue could speak, she nodded in satisfaction to herself, and then explained to herself the next action plan: "Sleep." Si Tingyue watched her lift the quilt, pretending to lie

down , couldn't hold back, and supported her with one hand, helped her bring back the long sleeves that were tilted to one side, and patted off the folds on the sleeves.

"Go to sleep," she said.

Luo Hanyang lay down. At present, she is quite well-behaved, wrapping herself in the quilt, holding the edge of the quilt with both hands. No restless rolling.

Picking up the quilt, fingers with slight force, just like when they were grabbing Si Tingyue's sleeves just now.

She was so sleepy that she could fall asleep as soon as her eyelids touched. At some point, I closed my eyes and breathed steadily.

Si Tingyue got up, looked at her several times, and walked out of the bedroom door lightly.

"Good night."

The author said:

Good night! See you tomorrow!

Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 16:12:20~22:01:16~Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of wolf extermination; 1 bottle of summer insects can not speak ice

;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!