21-30

21

   ◎Let's... add a contact information ◎

At this time, "Dong Dong Dong."

Xiao Gao knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hi Boss Si, good morning Miss Luo." She greeted respectfully.

After hearing Si Tingyue's words, Luo Hanyang did not respond for a long time, so Si Tingyue turned to Xiao Gao and said, "You go and arrange a driver, take Miss Luo back to Yuehu Shengyuan at noon, pay attention to the surroundings Is there a camera, so don't be photographed."

"I'll contact you right away," Xiao Gao nodded, and then said, "President Si, Sheng Jingjing is here."

Si Tingyue's expression was calm, and he nodded, "Let her in. "

Ding——"

The elevator stopped on the top floor, and the doors slowly opened to both sides.

Sheng Jingjing came out wearing big sunglasses, clutching her new bag tightly.

She had just received the news from Mr. Sheng, so she rushed to the office in a hurry. She didn't know what happened at the moment, and she was still at a loss.

The lobby outside the office is still full of brokers who are waiting for employment, and they are all waiting for the HR department to come to confirm the new labor contract.

As soon as they saw someone coming again, their unanimous eyes focused on the elevator again.

Through her sunglasses, Sheng Jingjing was stared at with horror.

"Sheng Jingjing?"

"You unlucky girl, you still have the face to come here!" The fifty-year-old manager who was the leader spoke first.

Her attitude was completely different from when she just called Luo Hanyang "Sister Luo".

"Sister Shen, why are you so angry at me!" Sheng Jingjing was baffled.

Sister Shen has the most seniority and the oldest age in Shengxin, and she is one of the agent team responsible for packaging Sheng Jingjing.

"Do you know that the few of us almost lost our jobs because of you! Fortunately, you are still here!"

"If it wasn't for Ren Xiaoluo's kind heart, thinking about the old relationship, and letting us go, now, I don't know where to go to ask for work!" Sister Shen got angry, and rolled her eyes wildly at her after finishing typing.

"What's unemployed...Hey, you're not allowed to mention that name!" Sheng Jingjing was in a hurry, she couldn't hear this name that she hated so much now, she was about to continue yelling, but was interrupted by a female voice—

" Miss Sheng, please come to the office, President Si has something to say to you." Xiao Gao came out with a businesslike attitude.

"Gao Xin?" Sheng Jingjing was dizzy with anger, "Why do you speak to me in such a tone?"

Sheng Jingjing got angry one after another when she first arrived at the company, and her words became more and more out of control.

"Wait, wait a minute, what are you talking about...Si Tingyue? What is she doing here!"

She suddenly had a bad feeling - she

stopped standing still and quickened her pace towards the direction of the CEO's office.

When he passed the door, he passed Xiao Gao who was standing dignifiedly.

Sheng Jingjing walked in a hurry, she walked in a hurry, and bumped into Xiao Gao's shoulder hard, knocking her back, she didn't slow down, she just walked in.