31-40

31

    ◎Stay here tonight◎

The night falls quietly.

When it was time to get off work, there were almost no complaints on the set. Everyone worked from early morning to late night, as if they had lost their souls, with only exhaustion on their faces, silently packing their bags, and not bothering to say a few words.

"Mr. Luo, let's go."

"Let's go, see you tomorrow." Luo Hanyang was also extremely tired, and she braced herself to say goodbye to the passing staff, she wrapped her coat tightly and walked towards the hotel.

There are several small restaurants around the hotel, all closed at this point, the glass doors are locked, and it is dark.

The only source of light at the intersection is a few dim street lamps.

The color of the light is orange, and it can only illuminate a small area under the feet.

The third street light from left to right is still blinking.

Luo Hanyang vaguely remembered that it had been broken for a long time, but this place was too remote, and no one came to repair it.

She looked away and followed the crew into the hotel.

Luo Hanyang went straight back to the hotel room, and immediately turned on the air conditioner. Her hands and feet were cold, and she shivered for a while before pointing at the button of the remote control of the air conditioner.

With a sound of "beep--", the old air-conditioning blades slowly turned down, and warm air was sent out in bursts.

Luo Hanyang stood directly under the air outlet, and turned around in front of the warm air, heating himself 360 degrees.

The room was very quiet. After she took a short rest and felt warmer, she took her pajamas and a travel bag containing body wash and shampoo and went to the bathroom.

sound of water.

The mobile phone was randomly thrown on the bed.

"Ding!—"

The light in the room was not on, but the bathroom was brightly lit, and the sound of "squeaking" water flowed, covering the message notification tone of the mobile phone on the bed.

"Ding! Ding!——"

The screen of the mobile phone dimmed, and three unread notifications of Weichat popped up in a row, and finally went completely dark.

half an hour later.

Luo Hanyang simply washed his hair and walked out wearing a hotel towel.

She continued to pick up the hair dryer, plugged it in, and the phone rang.

It is a landline telephone that is equipped in the hotel room.

She came over and picked it up.

"Room 627, someone downstairs is looking for you."

Luo Hanyang changed into her pajamas, and was now tucking in the corner of her clothes, so she picked up the receiver and put it aside, and pressed the speakerphone.

——This is the voice of the lady receptionist in the lobby on the first floor.

Luo Hanyang stopped moving her hands, feeling strange, she glanced at the clock next to her - it's almost 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, who would come to her?