11-20

11

◎Is my face very red? ◎

There are only two overlapping panting sounds in the quiet lounge.

Si Tingyue restrained and withdrew a little pheromone, she knew that Alpha's too strong pheromone would make Luo Hanyang uncomfortable.

She stretched out her hand to caress the wet hair on the forehead of the person above and below her, but the person immediately closed his eyes as if trying to avoid her touch.

Si Tingyue bit her lip, a dark look flashed across her eyes, but it disappeared soon.

Luo Hanyang was half-slumped on the sofa, and the white costume on his body was pulled away at some point.

The quality of the crew's costumes was not good enough, the top button of the school uniform came loose, fell on Luo Hanyang's exposed fair skin, and finally slipped into the deep collarbone socket.

Si Tingyue raised her hand to pick up the button, the slightly cold touch and the hot temperature of her skin stained her fingertips, she exerted a little force to hold the button tightly in her palm.

The subtle touch made Luo Hanyang blink her eyes lightly, her curly hair was curly and curled, with a hint of tide, and there was water in her eyes, like an unsettled lake.

But at that moment, Si Tingyue clearly saw her own reflection in the lake.

Si Tingyue almost couldn't restrain the control of pheromones for a while, worried that Luo Hanyang would not be able to bear it, and asked in a hoarse voice: "...how do you feel, is there any discomfort?" Luo Hanyang didn't speak, and closed his eyes

again Yes, shook his head.

There is no wall clock in the lounge, and the time passes quietly and slowly like a radio with the pause button pressed.

Si Tingyue didn't ask any more questions, only the rustling sound of fabric rubbing made people think.

Luo Hanyang felt the scorching breath from the person on his body, and couldn't help asking in a low voice, "President Si, are you okay?" His tone

rose and his voice was soft. The words themselves are also somewhat ambiguous.

Si Tingyue was drawn into breathing heavily, and stared anxiously at the gorgeously colored lips, opening and closing, as if the scent of mint was blowing out.

It makes people want to pick, ravage, ravage, and finally put the whole petals in their mouths and grind them together.

Si Tingyue suppressed the urge to kiss Fangze, and said in a low voice, "Wait a little longer." "

But, I... can't do it, how long will it take..." Luo Hanyang's voice seemed to be tinged with crying.

It looks like a poor cat who has been bullied miserably.

Si Tingyue couldn't help stroking her soft hair again, her long black and beautiful hair was a little messy, this time Luo Hanyang didn't resist so much, so Si Tingyue boldly leaned down and kept Keeping a close distance from her.

"One more minute."

On the set.

Director Wang held the big vegetable market speaker, looked at his mobile phone anxiously, and asked the people around him: "Has anyone seen Xiao Luo? He was standing there 20 minutes ago, where did he go now! He didn't reply to the news. "

Several staff members shook their heads blankly.

Finally, a panting man ran over, panting heavily, while holding on to the tripod, he replied, "I saw it, and I went with the president, to the VIP room." "VIP room?"

Director Wang angrily put down his phone and muttered , "It's only been a long time since we separated, and I'm getting tired of it..."

President Si is very concerned about the new Canary.

Director Wang was thinking like this, and waved his hands carelessly: "Forget it, everyone, wait a little longer, don't rush to start work." "

Hey! Look over there!" Someone called out, "Teacher Luo is here! "

Not far away.

Si Tingyue led her Omega with weak legs over.

The kitten is very embarrassed now and hides behind her trying to avoid the crowd.

Director Wang hurried up to welcome him, and said compliments to Si Tingyue: "President Si, please come to monitor the progress of the production team today. I have just communicated with the service team. Teacher Luo will wear long-sleeved sleeves for the next few scenes." ."

Si Tingyue nodded, and answered bluntly: "Then I will thank you, Director Wang."

Director Wang coughed dryly, laughed and said, "You see, you and Teacher Luo have been walking for so long, and everyone is waiting for you "

"I did some on-set guidance for Ms. Luo, which wasted everyone's time." Si Tingyue explained simply.

"President Si worked hard." Director Wang flattered, but in fact his eyes were going to fly to the sky.

On-set director? Guide to a small room where two people share a room?

He secretly slandered, and greeted the people behind Si Tingyue attentively: "Mr. Luo, how are you getting ready?"

Luo Hanyang poked his head, brushed his hair on both sides embarrassingly, and then stood with his head down. He came out and replied softly: "Ready."

Director Wang looked at it, his eyes lit up——

Luo Hanyang's cheeks were abnormally rosy, and a pair of peach blossom eyes winked like silk, like a pair of captivating demon pupils, The lip color is also glistening, and it seems that she is still breathing slightly, but her breathing is not even.

Director Wang was overjoyed: "That's right! It's this sense of desire! I'll reshoot the second half later, Mr. Luo, it's very good for you to maintain the current state!" After he finished speaking, he couldn't help looking at it for a while, and sighed

: This is the innate advantage of Omega, which is naturally soft and delicate, making people willing to protect them.

However, he only took one more look before he felt a knife-like gaze from his side slashing at him.

Director Wang trembled all over - this was Si Tingyue silently warning him.

Don't look at Luo Hanyang.

Seeing Alpha's Omega in front of her, this behavior is no different from provocation.

But he is obviously a Beta who can't perceive pheromones, but at this moment he clearly understands what is meant by the terrifying oppression from Alpha.

Director Wang was frightened and didn't know where to put his eyes, so he had to turn around on the spot and use a loudspeaker to call a few group performers to come on stage to relieve the pressure.

"Start work! All departments are in place, and all work is started. This time, we will strive for a pass!"

Si Tingyue watched him leave, turned sideways, and softly comforted him: "Director Wang is praising you. After this scene is over, come down again." Have a good rest."

Luo Hanyang kept his head down, seeing that no one else was there, he raised his head that was almost buried in his collar.

She raised her hand to cover half of her face, feeling the scorching heat, and said in a thin voice: "President Si, is my face red?

" Red peach, no matter how you look at it, how cute it is.

But considering that the kitten is thin-skinned and easily shy, she deliberately took a look at it, and praised others without blushing: "It's not red, it's pink, it's beautiful." The author has something to say: Click to collect and give a

random

gift It's super easy to deceive, a beautiful cat that will obediently go home with you as soon as you wave your hand

... Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 19:54:34~18:52:41~Thank

you The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Juju; 1 bottle of effervescent tablet;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!