81-86 EXTRAS

81

    ◎ Become a cat to accompany you to work. ◎

Autumn.

The National Day holiday is coming.

In the living room at home, the TV screen flickered on, playing the morning news.

Si Tingyue was in the kitchen, holding chopsticks in his right hand, picked up a piece of ham sausage from the frying pan, and simply scalded it on the hot pan for a few seconds, one side of the ham sausage turned brown, and the aroma of the meat was tangy.

She picked it up and put it on one of the two plates containing toast.

There was bacon and a fried egg on the toast on that plate.

Aunt Tang went back to her hometown during the National Day holiday. Without her usual busy cleaning and mopping, the room in Nuo Da was quiet with the gas stove turned off. Si Tingyue brought the plate, held the heated milk through the cloth, left the kitchen, and walked into the living room.

She put the plates on the dining table, and shouted to the empty stairs: "Get up."

Luo Hanyang was at home. It's been a few days.

The vacation she arranged for herself was short, and she took on a new movie in the first half of the year. The shooting cycle of the movie was short. She stayed on the set for nearly a month and finished it satisfactorily.

There was movement at the stairway, from far to near.

The sound of plush slippers dragging on the tiled floor.

"Good morning!" Before Luo Hanyang appeared, her voice arrived first. It didn't take long before she was wrapped in her beloved cartoon bunny pajamas, and wearing her favorite plush slippers, she probed her head to the first floor. Confused, he said, "Did you see my phone?"

"Downstairs, you forgot to pick it up after watching the TV last night, stupid."

"You say I'm stupid!" Luo Hanyang regained consciousness, "Huh? "

My smart kitten, it's time to come down to eat." Si Tingyue changed his words very quickly.

Luo Hanyang was satisfied, "It's not too bad... I'll be here soon after I brush my teeth." She dropped this sentence, retracted her head, turned around, and disappeared from the stairs again. Hearing the sound of footsteps, it was indeed It's going to the bathroom in the bedroom.

Si Tingyue sat down with a smile, thinking, Luo Hanyang is obviously an adult kitten who can live and work independently, sometimes in front of her, it seems that she will never be taken care of.

She raised her head to pick up the milk glass, the liquid in the glass was still hot, Si Tingyue took a sip, and when she put it down, she noticed Luo Hanyang's cell phone that was left behind last night, and a series of notification tones rang out.

Si Tingyue had no intention of peeking at Luo Hanyang's news. The phone was right in front of her face, she glanced at it casually, and found that the news alert came from a certain Luo Hanyang's Weichat contact, and then she yelled towards the stairs: "Wechat has someone looking for you. "

Probably Teacher Xu came to talk to me about work! You can help me take a look first, and help me reply 'received' by the way—" Luo Hanyang replied loudly. She yelled loudly in the bathroom, her voice was almost echoing.

Si Tingyue got her consent, so she no longer hesitated, and entered Luo Hanyang's phone, and the iris unlock was smooth all the way.

"It's not Teacher Xu..." She was about to speak, thinking that Luo Hanyang couldn't hear him upstairs, so she lowered the volume and turned to talking to herself, "It's an unnamed group chat ?"

For unnamed group chats, the group name is composed of the WeChat IDs of the members in the group. And Xu Yazhen is not in the list of members.

One group member posted a bunch of photos at once. It's some pictures of different cats in nice little dresses.

Finally, a group photo of cats and cats was sent.

Si Tingyue was immediately attracted by one of the kittens with snow-white fur and blue eyes.

After Luo Hanyang finished washing, he walked downstairs, "Why is there such an expression, what did Teacher Xu say?"

Si Tingyue put down the phone, and said first: "I accidentally saw something else."

"What?" Luo Hanyang asked suspiciously.

Si Tingyue replied: "A group."

She answered briefly, and Luo Hanyang stood in front of the dining table in a daze for a while, and after a while he realized what "a group" referred to.

"Ah."

"That--" Luo Hanyang knew it in her heart, she dragged on the end of the sentence without much hesitation, and gave a definite answer, "It's me." "The photo is me."

She Supplementary explanation.

"This was taken a long time ago, do you recognize me, in it?" "

...Why don't you talk," Luo Hanyang talked for a long time, but Si Tingyue didn't respond. Her tone gradually became a little anxious, as if she was worried that Si Tingyue would not be able to accept this "appearance" of herself. Luo Hanyang shook her shoulders and said, "I told you a long time ago that I am a cat who has worked hard to become a human. If I want to change back, I can change back to a cat."

" Before the official filming, I worked as a model in an online shop selling clothes to make a living. I can work two jobs, one is a model for human clothes, and the other is a model for pet clothes." These past trivial matters, she asked Si

Tingyue I confessed it.

But verbal explanation is not as good as seeing with your own eyes.

"..." Luo Hanyang carefully observed Si Tingyue's reaction, and asked tentatively, "If you don't like me like this, I won't change." "I like it."

Si Tingyue said . She emphasized: "Of course I like it."

"Huh - I was shocked, I thought you didn't like me." Luo Hanyang raised his heart up and down, and finally fell back to his original position with peace of mind. She sat down next to Si Tingyue, raised her head and took a sip of warm milk, "It took me so long to respond, what are you thinking?" The

whiteness of the milk left a circle of snow-white marks on the edge of Luo Hanyang's lips, similar to the one in the photo. Kittens are generally white.

"I'm looking at this photo." Si Tingyue said.

Luo Hanyang put down the milk cup and chewed the ham sausage. According to her eating order, ham sausage and bacon came first, fried eggs came second, and toast came last. After swallowing, Luo Hanyang asked: "What's wrong with the photo?"

"I haven't seen it yet," Si Tingyue put down the phone she was holding in her hand, and stared directly at Luo Hanyang, the temperature of her gaze was hotter than hot milk, She said, "You turned into a cat."

There was no "dislike" in this hot gaze, it was full of anticipation and love.

Luo Hanyang took a bite of toast and asked, "Want to see it?"

The curtains in the living room were drawn.

On the sofa, piled up a stack of cartoon bunny pajamas thrown down.

The pajamas fell flat, and the hem of the clothes touched the floor. But in the middle of the clothes, there was a lump.

Si Tingyue almost stopped breathing, because just now, she witnessed a spectacle that she had never seen in her life.

It is true that I have made sufficient psychological and ideological preparations, but when I saw it with my own eyes, I was still so shocked that I couldn't say a word.

Don't say half a word, a representative exclaimed "ah" can't even come out.

Magic has changed living people, so what she has seen is living people disappearing in place.

Si Tingyue rushed to the small bump and called out: "... Luo Hanyang?"

Luo Hanyang successfully received it, and with a grunt, he got out from the pile of heavy pajamas.

snow white.

Si Tingyue knelt down and looked at the little plush in front of her, "Can you hear me?" she asked.

Luo Hanyang called out.

The voice is delicate and soft, whimpering.

The meow of a kitten, which she had never heard before, should be unfamiliar, but Si Tingyue felt a sense of familiarity and intimacy from the bottom of her heart.

"Luo Hanyang," she called her name in disbelief, and stretched out her hand towards that chubby little head, "It's really you?" The

clever kitten gave her an enthusiastic response.

Si Tingyue touched a hand of fluff. It was the little white cat in front of her who took the initiative to put its head under her hand, and made a happy and clear "woo woo" sound, as if it was asking for more and more gentle caresses.

——Just like in the usual nights, when Luo Hanyang lay beside her and accepted her touch, he closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

The same cat purrs.

A pair of sapphire eyes are clear and sharp, and the ears move from time to time, with sharp edges. The beautiful tail is very similar to the tail that Luo Hanyang can't control when he is in love, it is almost a miniature version, the fine fluff sweeps over Si Tingyue's hand, and the itch spreads.

think rua.

Not only thinking about rua, a bold idea suddenly appeared in Si Tingyue's mind.

The stroking hand stopped.

Luo Hanyang watched Si Tingyue look at him helplessly, from surprise and enthusiasm to another

strange look.

"I can..." Si Tingyue asked, but hesitated to speak.

Luo Hanyang Mao Mao tilted her head, blinked her big watery eyes and looked at her puzzledly, her eyes seemed to be conveying, "What do you want to say?" "Can I

put you in my bag and take you to work?"

The author has In other words:

Shiyu employees' internal work group: Urgent notice, starting today, the company allows employees to bring pets to work! (Because the boss wants to bring it )

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: 1 Qianye Jingyue;

thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: what is the grass that grows in the sky, 10 bottles of waste wood and old dog; 5 bottles of Chensheng; 3 bottles of Gu Gugu; 2 bottles of Zhang Aotian; 1 bottle of Xia Chong Wu Wu Bing, Da Da Da Da double changed today;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!