First day of hell

NO ONES POV

it was officially the first day of high school for all the upperclasses, although the lowerclasses already started the uppers got a month till their first day started. Kokushibo, an upperclass 1 male, who got startled by his alarm clock, was struggling to put his tie on. While douma, upperclass 2 was peacefully getting ready (but he was already ready) was waiting for his brother
Yes in this au douma has a brother, this is my au so please don't say anything.
He looked at his brother, yukio, who seem to be frustrated. "Douma! Where did you put my phone?!" "I don't have it! Quit assuming!" Both brothers argued till it was time to go. Akaza, upperclass 3, was walking to school texting his friends on his phone. Today was gonna be awkward because his brother dyed his hair pink as a prank but it was permanent.

Daki and gyutaro was waiting for the rest of the friend group to get to school, daki was excited to see her "dad" whom had to be the  most popular boy in the school, Douma. Gyutaro was waiting for his little "Boyfriend" or so daki called kaiguka that. (Correct me if I spelled his name wrong) all the lowerclasses and normal kids watched as their superiors walked by them. Kokushibo was looking at the kids with some discomfort, douma was waving at some kids but was disgusted by some of the kid's fashion choices, douma was a diva and had beautiful and high fashion sense. Akaza was just on his phone, the rest was just talking and laughing.

It was time for the classes to start but no teachers were spotted, the upperclasses had a party and laughed and talked. Kokushibo and douma talked and just snuggled up together while watching the others have fun. Akaza was starting a fight with gyutaro over something kokushibo thought was stupid.

Maybe this school year won't be as bad as akaza's fashion.
-douma (aka diva king)