Code sleepover.

Kokushibo was walking to class with douma since they both have classes together, douma was talking about his next fashion design he was gonna make and try to send it to his mother for her approval, kokushibo loved the idea so much he didn't dare to say anything till he was sure douma was finished. "I think I'll give you it to you, if my mother approves on it! Your gonna look beautiful in it, I'll wonder how I even managed to pull you!~" Kokushibo's face flashed a light pink if blush, visible for only douma to see, but invisible for those who are far away from him. "You will do that for me?.." "yeah! I think you deserve something beautiful!~" "but I already have something beautiful....that's you." Douma's fake grin turned into a passionate real smile, he snuggled up on Kokushibo's arm while continuing to send flirty compliments to him.

Akaza was walking beside them, cringing at how the two talk to each other. "Can you two like, not do this when I'm RIGHT here?" "Sorry Akaza-dono! I forgot you were single." Akaza was annoyed by douma already, the three of them had classes together so they had to walk everywhere together, sometimes they saw daki and gyutaro or any of their friends in the group, douma and daki had excellent fashion choices so every time they had a sleepover douma would be the one to host and design the outfits and snacks, while daki made sure she had everyone in the friend group coming.

Speaking of sleepover...it's time for a MEGA SLEEPOVER!!!!!

Daki and douma held a sleepover for the first day of high school at Douma's house, Douma's parents cared about him and only him, but they soon developed a soft spot for kokushibo, daki, and gyutaro. "Alright, we have all the snacks ready, the movie is ready, and we have our rooms setup!" "Wait you have more rooms?!" Akaza shouted, he knew douma was rich but douma was insanely rich because of his fashion trends. "Yup! Daki and nakime will share a room, gyutaro and kaiguka, akaza will sleep with gokkyo, and kokushibo and me!" Kokushibo grin, sleeping with his boyfriend was the best thing that could ever happen, if douma was sleeping with someone else, kokushibo will be pissed.

After the movie douma and akaza was clinging to kokushibo, well, akaza was clinging on gokkyo for dear life while douma almost passed out due to how much blood was shown on the screen. After everyone went to their rooms and was getting ready for bed, douma got out of the shower, put his clothes on but not his....pants? He waited on the bed for kokushibo to finish with his shower. "Ugh, I think I have a stomach ache..do you have any pills for that dou-.....ma." Kokushibo's face was like a big juicy watermelon, ready to be eaten. "What's wrong dear? I thought you wouldn't mind me not having my pants on~" "I-I uhhh..I don't mind! Not at all." Kokushibo climbed onto the bed and pulled the covers and douma on top of him, both males cuddling and talking before one feel asleep.

Kokushibo's life is unexpectedly perfect due to a specific....rainbow eyed boy..