Family issues

No ones pov
___________________________
It was one for month till they get out, while, the upperclasses of course. The lowerclasses have two month. Douma planned to not have a sleepover so everyone can have a relaxed month. Everyone was protesting, staying over Douma's house was the best! The drama and fights and snacks were everything! Hanging out with everyone has improved their patience and everyone knows each other very well. Kokushibo was trying to stay calm because him and  his brother was gonna move and he wouldn't see his friends again. That's when it hit douma. Hearing that his friend, let alone boyfriend, was moving away. He decided to have sleepovers every weekend so Kokushibo could spend his last weeks with them. "But, kokushibo! You promised you wouldn't leave me!" Douma shouted, tears were forming in his eyes and some dropped.  Everyone was either upset, crying, or was hugging kokushibo for dear life. "Dear please, I have too! I have no family here." "But we're your family! You have us!" Daki cried, gyutaro held her tight in his arms along with kaigaku. Akaza was shouting at kokushibo like it was his fault. "You would rather be with your goddamn family than with us? Does your family even give a fuck if your alive like us?! Do they even care about your fucking life?!" Both continued to argue while douma was holding onto Kokushibo's leg so tight it felt like he was biting his leg. "Akaza please, they do care! Why would they want me to see them?!" "They don't love you like we do! I heard your conversation with your mom, she was literally calling you different fucking slut names and said your fucking existence is a piece of fucking shit?!" Everything went quiet, Douma's tears turned into sobs, kokushibo was silent, it looked like he was gonna cry. Hm, maybe because he was. He picked up douma and walked upstairs mumbling something only douma could hear. "Dipshit.."

Douma's pov
___________________________
Everyone was silent and kokushibo was crying, maybe his family regretted having him and only cared about his brother. "Kokushibo-dono! Why are you even listening to your family? They don't love you! I know they don't. When we were talking about our family you didn't say a word nor mention anything about them!" The only thing douma got in response was kokushibo pushing him on the bed and getting on top of him. "They don't love me but still, why not? Maybe I had something with you but I want something with my family. Please douma, just let me do this." Kokushibo then put his head on my chest, laying on me like my brother would do if there was Thunder. Having koku-dono gone well be different. It won't feel the same without him or without any of us at all! "It's ok koku-dono, we'll make this month the best month ever! I promise, I'll miss you though." And then that's when it hit me, I felt something wet on my chest and kokushibo was crying, how adorable. "I'll miss you more douma.." and we stayed like that the whole night. Everyone came in to spend time with kokushibo in my room and let me tell you, it was the most funniest, goofiest, zestiest night ever! It was like having a party but with less people. Maybe kokushibo-dono just has family issues..