Brotherly hate to friendship disaster

Douma's brother, yukio, was taking notes in class when he got a note thrown at him, he glanced up and looked at everyone in his class, he opened the note and looked at it, he knew this handwriting from the back of his hand, it was nonetheless from his "dear" brother, Douma.
Dear brother, I hope you're enjoying your first day of junior high! I packed you your lunch and made sure your phone was charged all the way, as a repayment, please do the chores mother asks you to do.Thank you! -love Douma
He hated when douma did this, he didn't need him making his lunch, making sure his phone was charged because douma was gonna hang out with his friends tonight.
"Why would he even need to know when I'm ok? This is bullshit!" He hissed while whispering to himself, he hate it when douma would treat him like a baby when he's his twin! Yukio was only 1 minute younger than him! Why would he need to be baby by his 1 minute older brother!

Douma's pov:
———————————————-
Walking around this huge school was something I hated, my legs felt like they would just pop off right then and there, kokushibo-dono was talking about how he might be able to come over tonight, he did live alone but he had a brother so I told him his brother can come along too! It is nice to include people, especially if that person is your boyfriend's brother. I've been able to learn alot about facial expressions and how to know when someone is annoyed, sad, angry, happy, nervous, or disgusted.

The friend group decided on where to met for our next sleepover! This sleepover will be perfect! I made sure I got the perfect snacks, drinks, and movies + gossip and rumors we could talk about. I'm practically covered with secrets to share and rumors to spill, one thing people should be careful about is whom they want to share their most darkest secrets to!~ I made a list of things to do that will spice things up! Well, daki did, I'm just saying them!
List of things to do:
Spin the bottle
Ten minutes in heaven
T or d ( truth or dare)
Smash or pass
Rumors or boomers (daki came up with that one)
Kiss, marry, kill
21 questions!

Kokushibo's pov
———————————————
It was almost time to go over Douma's house for the sleepover, he said there was new things to do so I'm hoping their fun or at least interesting. I packed my bag and my charger including my AirPods which I can not lose again. Walking to Douma's house wasn't as bad as it was the first time me and him were friends, where he lived was so majestic and beautiful it was almost like he deserved to be there, I'm always the first one here except daki which she is always here to check and see if everything was perfect. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, it was like I was terrified of seeing my own boyfriend! "Ah, kokushibo-dono!~ Im glad you made it! Come in and make yourself comfortable like always, dear!" I loved it when he called me "dear", it made me feel like I deserved him and he deserved me. "Darling please, don't use 'dono', you don't need to use that anymore remember?" "Ah, yes, my apologies love!~" I felt my face heat up for no reason, I should be use to him calling me these names! Or maybe it's just that word..love. I turned my head around after hearing the door knock, it must be Akaza since he is always the second person here. I told douma to stop answering the door every time it's akaza, so I answered it myself. "Hey kokushibo, where's douma?" "Upstairs, probably checking everything and making sure the rooms are to our likings." Akaza nodded and entered the house, at that time douma came back down holding hoodies. "Me and daki brought some goodies for everyone! I made sure I got everyone's size and some different sizes just in case you all want an oversized one!~" "douma please stop yelling!- oh, right, you got your friends over." Yukio looked at them all, he glared at akaza and kokushibo but was more frustrated that kokushibo was here, kokushibo used to make fun of him and after telling douma that after they became boyfriends, douma didn't care at all kokushibo shook it off and said it was brotherly hate. "Née née, yukio, your telling me to stop yelling when your yelling! You don't want to make our Little sister upset, now do you?" Yukio's face turned red, maybe the two hated each other, Eh, what was it for me? I'm just Douma's boyfriend who's just coming to have a sleepover with him and his friends. I heard someone knock again, and akaza opened the door. "Yo! The party hasn't started right? Because there's no party without Gokkyo!!" That boy is the definition of disturbing, he can't even hold his laugh in when the joke isn't even funny! "Gokkyo, please, stop yelling" "sorry kokushibo, I just had to do my epic introduction! Woah, is that your brother douma?" Douma turned to yukio and looked back, I can tell he didn't want to say it, he was hesitating. "Why yes he is gokkyo! I'm 'glad' you notice, but please quiet down, my baby sister is sleeping." Everyone's eyes were wide open after hearing the words..do I have to say it?....baby sister...yes, a baby sister! And I thought he only had one sibling, then out of nowhere daki started shouting. "EEEEEKKKKK CAN I GO SEE HER?!" Literally shouting at the top of her lungs. Then a baby crying came in, douma gave daki the hoodies and rushed to the noise, I followed behind him just to make sure if he needed any help. I made eye contact with his brother and he literally snarled at me. Weirdo. "Shh, it's ok amiko, big brothers here.." I saw him turn on some iPad and started playing soothing music, he looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb him and his sisters sibling bonding. He then noticed me which made me shake. "Come here dear." I walked over immediately before he even got to the word "dear". He then gave me amiko, teaching me how to hold a baby which I found adorable. "How old is she?" "She's only 2 months.." I was surprised at the age he said, 2 months? She was really young, it was almost like Douma's parents wanted a good amount of kids, hopefully there will be only 4 since theres 3 right now. The baby calmed down after about 4 minutes, watching douma put her back in her crib, he closed the door with the music still on. "Phew, it's hard having to deal with a baby!"

I want a baby too.

————————————————————
1163 words!! Yippee