A little poison

Still continuing on the swap!hashira AU, idk I love it so here we go!

HAKUJI/AKAZA'S POV:

I looked out the window and saw Michikatsu walking past my estate, god just seeing him makes my blood boil. He's more annoying than Douma, I closed the window and turned around as my crow flew in and started talking
"🦅🦅!! NEW MISSION, NEW MISSION!!🦅🦅🦅, UNKNOWN DISAPPEARING AT THE MUGEN TRAIN!!! 🦅🦅🦅" This thing is also annoying, but at least it still works. I grabbed my sword and my nichirin knuckles and walked out the estate. Walking down the path past the moon estate were I saw Michikatsu putting on a new uniform. We both made eye contact and gagged once we saw each other and continued with we were both doing. God, I hope this mission takes forever so I wouldn't have to see his or Douma's face, no matter how much wounds I have so always have to go see Douma...it's annoying.

NOBODYS POV:

After Michikatsu saw Akaza walk away, he walked out of his estate and walked to the Eternal Paradise Mansion to talk to Douma, not like he wanted to(he really did) but it wouldn't hurt to talk someone who isn't on a mission yet. He walked back inside the Mansion and greeted Inosuke again, the butterfly brothers(aka sisters just genderswap), and Zenitsu who's Douma's 8th child...yup, 8TH CHILD. (Gyutaro, Daki, the butterfly brothers, Inosuke, Kaigaku, and Zenitsu). He walked back into Douma's office and closed the door behind him, looking down at Douma as he picked him up and set him on the counter. "Ah, Michikatsu-dono...I didn't expect you to start doing this until later, must you do this now though? I have a patient coming in like five minutes.." Douma wrapped his arms around Kokushibo's neck and his legs around his waist, pulling him closer to him as Kokushibo set his hands on Douma's hips. "That's enough time, don't worry. But this is our secret, got it? Don't tell anyone, not even Hakuji. Got it?"

CLIFFHANGER!! Literally made this at 10:18, 350 words!!