jealousy overplays

Akaza's pov
———————————————————-

The sleepover was fun, everyone had a great time! Douma made sure everyone's room was perfect and they always was. He may be annoying but he sure does know how to decorate and design things. One thing I have a complaint on is why the hell am I sleeping with fish breath?! His outfits are a complete disaster, how did he even manage to be friends with a diva?? Everything about everyone is gonna make my head explode! One thing for sure is that if douma asks you to be his friend. NEVER DECLINE THE OFFER!! You could be hanging out with upperclasses even if your a lower! Or a new upperclass. Douma's the type of guy to ask if your lost and then proceed to leave you by yourself in the middle of the woods! Spider boy is the type to stare at you until he finds something interesting about you. Gyokko is the fish breath nobody likes. Daki and gyutaro or the duos who wouldn't laugh at your jokes even when their funny because they don't give a fuck about you unless your apart of the group or your an upperclass. Hantengu is just a little scared bitch. Nakime is the quiet kid who fucking hates douma. I have a reason to hate him but she doesn't, she just hates him. I'm the type of kid who only cares about himself and sports. Don't judge me, basketball is fun..anyways, fish breath is not going to sleep near me. "So, what are we gonna do tomorrow?" I stared at him like he just lost his damn fish tank mind. "Do you think I know?! Douma and daki knows." After saying that he got up and walked to the door, I just stared at him and saw him leave the room. "Fish head." I swear he is slow.

Douma's pov
————————————————————-
"What are you doing now koku?" I asked, I was very curious in what he was doing to my hair. He always styled it when we were going somewhere special, hopefully it'll look good! "Just a simple braid and a bun, nothing to worry about hun." Ooo, he rhymed! Lovely! After about 4 minutes it was finally finished, that felt like forever! "It's hard working with hair that's 19 inches!" Heh, that's what I get for letting my hair grow out. I heard a knock on the door and got up to open it, revealing gyokko behind it. "Ah, hello gyokko-dono! What do you need?" He looked like he need a hug, maybe it was being everyone being mean to him, I can relate. Unfortunately. "Uh, what are we doing tomorrow? Just asking." Hm, he doesn't sound like the usual gyokko I know. "Ah, we're going to a water park tomorrow! We're going shopping first!" Heh, seeing his eyes light up like a lightbulb is so satisfying to me. He does like water parks a lot, he always goes to one on his birthday. It's not even surprising anymore. "Yes! I got the perfect outfit for that! Thanks douma-San!" I hummed in response, I love seeing my friends happy and seeing gyokko happy just made my night even before! "Your welcome gyokko-dono!" I waved at him as he walked back to his room. Hopefully Akaza doesn't give him a hard time in there. I closed the door and saw kokushibo reading a book, maybe the book's interesting enough to caught my attention to it! I walked over and jumped on the bed, I think I jumped on his legs because I felt something hard, like bones. "Ow! Douma, stop jumping on the bed." I stared at kokushibo and then the book. What could be so amazing, so inspiring, so beautiful, omg I'll die for this book about that stupid old book? I'm way better! "Whatcha reading?" The only thing I got in response was a stare. A stare! He could've just say nothing! "Koku, koku, koku, koku, koku, koku, koku, koku, koku, kokushibo, kokushibo, ko-" "what douma?"..........never let them know your next move. "Hi!" And that's when he shoved me off the bed, literally shoved me off! So rude! "Hey! That was rude. You could've asked me to stop!" And again, I only get a stare but with a bit of annoyance with that as well. Maybe I am annoying, oh well. That's how I was made and that's how I'm gonna be! I got up and walked towards the door, I felt someone staring at me but I didn't mind.

Kokushibo's pov
———————————————————-
I looked up to see douma walking towards the door, what is he doing now? "Where are you going?" He didn't even turn around, weird. He never did this before. I put the bookmark back in the book and set it down on the nightstand. Douma was already outside the door and the last thing I heard was stomping and running. Maybe I went a little overboard, but he needs to know when to stop. I got up and opened the door to see an empty hallway, he must be fast if there's nothing in the hallway. I walked down the hallway and looked at every door I passed, god this place is huge! Only he knows this place by hand, this is like a whole castle. After what felt like 3 hours which was actually only 2, I finally found him. He was talking with gyutaro and Gyokko in the kitchen, he seems to happy and relaxed I don't want to ruin it. But I did hear something. "He's always like that douma, don't worry!" "Yeah, he's not like akaza. He has patience and doesn't has a short temper." Are they talking about me? No, don't jump to conclusions kokushibo. Why would he talk about you? "I know, but he's been so weird lately. Kokushibo never acted like this before and Im worried about him." They are talking about me. But why? What did I do, I don't remember anything that I did this week! "Like I said douma, don't worry. Kokushibo's just having a bad week that's all! Maybe next week he'll be the same again!" I heard footsteps and I turned my head to look at akaza staring at me like I just killed somebody. "What the hell are you doing kokushibo?" "Shush, I'm trying to listen." After about 3 minutes of silence I walked off, I felt jealous that Douma wasn't talking to me. But why? Why am I jealous because he's talking with my other friends. Hopefully what Gyokko said will happen, hopefully I'll be back to the way I was. No wonder why I'm so protective of douma. This what happens when
jealousy overplays.