code argument

No ones pov
___________________________
After the group went back to the house, they all decided to have a competition. Whoever gets doumas parents trust will be able to stay at his house for two weeks. Kokushibo was determined to win this competition, the prize was the best douma had ever said before. Kokushibo hates the fact that akaza wanted to stay longer, probably for his brother or something, Daki and gyutaro wanted to stay because of his baby sister, gokkyo just wanted to see all the paintings he had. Douma looked at all them, he loved how kokushibo was determined to be the winner. Having your boyfriend over was one thing douma wanted, just those two Together.
Right?

Douma's pov
___________________________

Seeing half, well, maybe all of the group determined to stay with me for two extra weeks was a very special experience! Especially when koku-dono is one of them!! I'm surprised akaza-dono wants to stay longer, is it because of his twin brother, hajiku? Or is it because of his problems, either way it's nice to see all my friends wanting to stay longer. "There will be three winners! Hopefully you guys are ready, because it's a game about who knows me better!!!" Heh, koku-dono looks so relieved to hear that, akaza-dono was a little stiff, gyutaro and daki looked like they got this in the bag, and gokkyo just looks completely stuck. "Easy, I am your boyfriend after all, I should know my boyfriend better than anyone here!" "Oh please, I hang out with him more!" "You guys got nothing on us! We literally are his "children"!" "Is it too late to quit?" They were all shouting at each other, koku-dono and akaza-dono looked like they were gonna fight soon! "Oh shush akaza! You never even try to be his friend! At least I actually tried!" "That's not true! I wanted to be his friend! He's just so damn annoying-" And after the word "annoying" came out of akaza-Dono's mouth, koku-dono pounced on him like a cat! "You take that back you bitch!" "Get off me!" Everyone was just shocked, except me. Kokushibo actually did try to be my friend, but seeing him like this makes my skin crawl. I never seen Kokushibo so mad or upset before, he's the type to be so calm and quiet. "Are we just gonna watch or help akaza?!" "He actually deserves it" I ran over to get kokushibo off akaza, who would've known kokushibo was so fragile when it came to someone bad mouthing me. "I'll kick your ass if you ever disrespect him. Don't forget your upperclass 3 akaza. He's upperclass 2." Ah, and of course, he picked me up bridal style and walked upstairs. He then knocked on my brothers door. Did he forget my brother is beefing with his ass rn? "What the hell do you want Do- oh great, it's your little boyfriend, what now? Came to bully me again?" "Just drop it already, it's been 11 years since I last bullied you, and no. I came here for something else." He shoved my brother out of the way and put me on his bed while he started looking through his drawer. "Alright, let's go douma." I only hummed in response, I looked at my brother before getting up and I knew he was pissed by how kokushibo was gonna be one of the winners for this sleepover's competition. I don't understand how he can't just forget something and be done with it, I do that all the time! Maybe he's just built different, Eh, why do I care? He never did anything nice for me even when I did nice things for him! It's not fair. He's just mad I'm dad's favorite child.

Yukio's pov
___________________________
Of course this dickhead was gonna spend another two weeks with us, I hope gyutaro is one of the winners or akaza, those two are actually fun to hang out with. "Thanks, oh and, make sure to clean the drawers, there's liquid in them." He had to go in that drawer?! This man can't stay out of anyone's business except for his friends and his "boyfriend". God I hate those two. "My my brother, you seem frustrated, want me to make you your favorite chicken curry?" I glared at douma before I kicked him in the leg. "Why would I want that? Quit babying me! I'm just one minute younger than you!" All he did was hummed in response, I just which he would just drop
Dead!

Kokushibo's pov
___________________________
I looked at douma before opening my mouth to say I wanted some curry, but his brother kicked him and all he did was hum! "My my dear brother, why are you so harsh to me?" "Why would I be nice to you? Better yet, why would I want you to make some curry?! Quit babying me! I'm just one minute younger than you!" "That's my job! I have to protect you and amiko! Why can't you just let me do that?" The two started to argue again but I heard some baby crying, that must be amiko. After what felt like eternity, I finally found the damn room. I forgot I just had to make a left turn after coming up the stairs. I opened the door and saw her, she had Douma's hair, and his eyes. She was just like him, a goddess, no..a mystical being is what they both are. Now I see why douma is so protective of her, she's just like him. "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Ok I saw how douma calmed her down the first time, maybe that will work! I picked her up and held her like douma did, well at least I think how douma did. She opened her eyes, and looked at me smiling. She must have known I was Douma's boyfriend. Douma's family is from England, and Douma's part England. Seeing her smile and how she looks identical to douma was beautiful, her smile, her eyes, her hair, she had everything douma had. She's gonna be so popular just like her big brother, I just know it. "Amiko! I'm coming!" I heard his voice, I looked at amiko and she was already sleeping, I noticed there was a chair so I sat down and started rocking her back and forth. "Amiko?" I stared at douma when he came into the room. "Ah, koku-dono! Your really good with kids!" "I-well..I guess you could say that, but I'm just trying to calm her down." Douma just looked at me and smiled at how amiko was sleeping. "You know, I never thought you were the type to get upset so quickly." I looked at him and tilted my head. "What do you mean?" "You attacked akaza-dono, and you threatened him. What was that about?" I only glared at him and turned my head back to amiko, who was now wide awake looking at douma with her arms outstretched. "My my, do you want big brother to hold you?" He grabbed amiko and started to kiss her up and down, amiko started laughing and kicking everywhere, she then accidentally kicked him in the cheek. "Ah, so your the type to kick? Interesting."