Play along

No ones pov
———————————————————
Daki was the first to wake, making sure she had her hair done because they all planned on going to the mall! Well everyone except akaza, he hates crowded places and the mall was 1# of them all. She knocked on Douma's door , to be answered by an annoyed kokushibo who was staring directly in her eyes, almost reaching her soul. "Good morning! Get ready, we're going to the mall today, remember? Make sure to brush your ha-" Kokushibo slammed the door shut in her face, he was already annoyed by how it was literally 7am in the morning and she was waking him up. "Rude! You could've just said no!!" He heard outside the door, he was looking at his boyfriend who was sound asleep. Kokushibo could admire douma forever if he could, sadly. He noticed douma was waking up so he hurried to the bathroom. "Ehh..kokushibo?..love?" Douma looked around his room for kokushibo, he then heard the shower turn on and realized he's been looking for nothing. "Yes?" Douma turned around looking at kokushibo holding his shirt. "Ah, nothing dear! I was just looking for you!" Kokushibo nodded and then walked towards Douma, pulling him closer and taking his shirt off. "Ah, dear, I can just wait till you get out! It's no big deal!" Kokushibo looked at him dead in the eyes and continued to undress Douma. After that he picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. Placing him in the bath and watching him splash. "Why don't you join me? You were so desperate to get me undress!~" kokushibo didn't have his shirt on so douma took that opportunity to land his hand on his chest. "Dear, this is for you. Not me." Douma looked at him with disappointment, turning away from him. "What's wrong? Do you really want me to join you in your little bubble bath?" "It's not a bubble bath!! And yes, I do want you to join me!" Kokushibo chuckled at Douma's little Tf (Toddler fit) and started to get undress, and joined douma in the bath. Douma's smile soon followed on after laying his head on Kokushibo's chest. "Oi! Kokushibo! Douma! We're having a problem!!" Akaza shouted from behind the door, kokushibo had enough of akaza already. "Shut it bubblegum! We're busy." Kokushibo shouted back, both heard laughter from out there, assuming the laughter was daki, gyutaro, and kaigaku. After about 15 minutes they got out and got dress, douma where Kokushibo's hoodie and shirt, and kokushibo wearing classic black sweatpants and a grey shirt with his necklace douma gave him. "Douma! Where's the vacuum?" "Find it yourself! I'm not your housemaid!" Kokushibo and the others watched as douma and yukio fought, this fighting was amusing to them, but not to kokushibo, he knew a real fight will break out soon because he saw how Douma's voice got louder and louder. "You know what?" "What? Your gonna cry to mom, douma?" Douma slapped him in the face so hard he fell, the others gasped as kokushibo was about to grab douma before someone pulled his arm. "Don't, let douma fight." It was gokkyo, seeing douma fight was rare, so rare he would literally had to get held back before he pulled some hair. "Your a little bitch, you know that right?" Yukio got up, looking at douma with a surprise expression, he never made douma this mad. He didn't even know what to do. Both brothers looking at each other yukio punches douma in the stomach, getting a painful yelp from him. After about what felt like 15 minutes there was hair on the floor, yukios clothes were ripped, Douma's hair was messy, everyone was shocked and stunned, kokushibo passed out. Akaza never said anything bad to douma after that due to how much damage he gave his brother. "You good kokushibo?" "I feel like I just watched a boss fight.." "nah, douma got that wig snatch grip." Douma came back with smooth, sliky hair and a hoodie with no blood on it. "Sorry to keep everyone waiting! My hair was fighting today." Everyone looked at douma. No one was saying a word. "Are you all ok? You look like you just seen a ghost." Kokushibo passed out again. "Douma, you can fight?! How come you never fought anyone??" "Duh, because kokushibo here, aka the bodyguard, keeps stopping him from pulling wigs and hair." Daki said, gokkyo looked at her with annoyance. "I don't recall your name being mentioned in this conversation. Is your name Douma?" The two started arguing while douma helped kokushibo up, kissing him on the lips after. "I still have his hair too!" Kokushibo passed out yet again. "Ok broski, let's drop this conversation, and please get kokushibo up." They all agreed and douma dragged kokushibo downstairs, which they both fell to the bottom after falling down 16 stairs. "Ow! This fat bitch is heavy!!" Douma cried, kokushibo finally woke up. "And that fat bitch who is heavy is your boyfriend." He places his hand on Douma's face, checking to see if there were any injuries.

Douma's pov
————————————————————-
Koku-dono placed his hand on my face to check and see if I had any injuries, adorable! "We can go to a cafe there's one that open a week ago. Y'all wanna go there?" The group agreed, a new cafe? Maybe there will be amazing food there! Hopefully, that last cafe was terrible. We all decided on where to sit in the car!

It's goes
Kokushibo driver
Me passenger seat
Akaza left seat in the back
Daki middle
Gyutaro right seat
Kaigaku he has to sit on gyutaro's lap
Gokkyo trunk

Driving there was a pain, kaigaku won't stop moving because "something" was poking him, gokkyo kept kicking daki in the back, akaza was playing with the windows, and I kept hitting my head trying to sleep because some people can't drive! And no, I'm not talking about my koku-dono, he drives like an Angel! "Ok we're here, now, you guys will behave. Do not act like children and run off."........." "Don't look at me!" They always blame me, so mean! I never act like a child! "How many?" "Seven." "Follow me." This place is so beautiful, it's almost as if this is a dream! "Hm, what are you getting love?" I love it when koku-dono calls me that! It's so majestic when I hear his voice!! "Hm, I'll get the melon bread with a brown sugar boba!" "I'll get the blueberry cheesecake." "Can we get the topical cream crème? 2 please?" "I want the arts and crafts chocolate covered strawberries?" "Oh, wait can I also have the brown sugar mochi?" "Can I get the striped crème?" "Can I have the lightening creamcake?" "Will that be all?" "Mhm"
20 minutes later
"Here's your melon bread and your bo.." and just like that, he dropped my boba. I'm gonna fucking sue this bitch. "...." Everyone looked at me and I hate when they do that. Yeah, I'm think I was about to cry, so what? Quit staring!! "Douma? Dear?" I don't know what happened next, but I started feeling warm, salty water come out my eyes, what are these called again? Ah yes, tears. "Douma, it's ok! He'll get you a new boba." "Is broski actually crying? Heh. Imagine." "Gokkyo shut your dumb ass the fuck up for once!" "Quit talking you two! Don't you see douma is crying?!" "I'll go get you another one!" The next thing I knew, koku-dono pulled me onto his chest, letting me snuggle up with him in public. Fucking public! I wouldn't mind, but when I'm crying?! Plus, I was just acting! That's what I call

A play along
————————————————————
1310 words
Sorry if it was long I forgot to add another pov to the top