Chapter 2 adopting sophie rose payne

Sophie's POV
I'm so happy these nice people are taking me I like them a lot!!!Maybe sophia will be my new mummy and li will be my new daddy I hope so I like theses people their nice and kind to me!!! Not Like my other parents.

Sophia's POV
We got to the adoption center and we knocked on the door a young girl opened it and asked "how may I help you... Oh my gosh it's Liam Payne and Sophia smith!!!"I said "we would like to adopted this little girl we found her on the streets." She said "oh my gosh that's horrible and oh my gosh the fans will love her!!! And Do you know what happened to her?" I covered Sophie's ears and said "yes her parents Abanned her on the streets." I uncovered her ears and the girl said "that's horriable come with me you just have to sign some papers and then she's all yours." We walked with her into her office we sighed all the papers and then the young girl said "congratulations ms.smith and mr.payne. Sophie rose payne is officially yours." We smiled and thanked her then we headed to the shop not to far from there to get her a car seat we walked in and there weren't a lot of people there thank goodness we quickly grabbed a purple car seat because that's her favorite color and she liked that then we paid for it then we put in the back of the car and headed home.

Sophie's POV
I'm so happy that Li and sophia are my new mummy and daddy!!!! Mummy said there are other people at home that they live with they are my uncles I can't wait to meet them we are going to have so much fun!!!!