Chapter 14 running away

Sophie's POV

I was mad at daddy because he took my toys away because I didn't clean them up. So I decided to run away I grabbed a little backpack and put clothes in it and my bear. I walked downstairs and looked into the livingroom and saw my uncles and daddy sitting there I went into the kitchen and opened the back door then I headed to the park it was dark and quiet I sat on the swings and just thought about things then I started walking to the candy store and got some gummies I payed the man the qutor and then I sat on a bench.

Liam's POV
I went to tell Sophie it was time for her to go to bed I went up to her room and she wasn't there I went downstairs and said "guys did Sophie come Down here?" They said "no she was up in her room." I said "she's not there anymore." I looked in all the other rooms the bathroom and in the kitchen she wasn't there then I went to the backyard and she wasn't there either. I said "guys I think Sophie ran away or she got kidnapped." Sophia said "what do you mean isn't she in the house?"I said while grabbing my car keys "nope I'm going to look for her." I drove all over town and didn't see her any where, I got to the park and saw a little girl on the swings and it was Sophie she saw me and started walking away I said "Sophie." She Ignored me I said "Sophie rose!!!"She turned around with her arms cross and said "what." I said "why did you run away and scare me and your mother and uncles half to death!!!"She said "because I'm mad at you." I said "because I took your toys away." She said "yeah." I sighed and said "soph you will get your toys back tomorrow okay and that is no reason to run away okay never ever do this again you could have got hurt or worse." She said "okay I'm sorry daddy for running away I'll never ever do it again." I said "just promise me you won't do it again." She said "I promise." She gave me a hug and sophia screamed "SOPHIE!!!" and ran over to us she picked Sophie up and gave her many kisses Sophie said "mummy stop I'm fine I'm sorry for running away I'll never do that again." Sophia said "good." We then went home and put Sophie in her bed and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said "sweet dreams soph." She said "love you daddy." I said "love you too." I turned on her nightlight and turned off her light then I went into my room and got changed into my pjs and climed into my bed and went to sleep.