Chapter 13 attitude

Liam's POV
I was getting food for Sophia and the boys had Sophie with them they were at the mall with her I got home and gave my 3 week pergnut girlfriend her food she said "you're the best." I said "anything for you and the little one." I smiled at her and put my hand on her stomach that was starting to show she smiled at me and pecked me on the lips then the boys came home with Sophie she stomped right into her room and slammed the door shut. I asked "what happened?" Harry said "she wanted a doll and we told her no not today and now she is giving us the silent treatment." I said "I'll go talk to her." I went upstairs to Sophie's room and she locked the door I knock on the door and said "soph it's daddy open the door." She did I walked in and sat next to her on her bed she climbed on to my lap and I said "alright listen to me you can't always get what you want sometimes you have to wait for things you want." She said "no I don't I'm your daughter." I said with a raised eyebrow "Sophie I know you are but you too have to wait for things you are just like every other kid in this world." She said "fine but I'm not like every other kid in this world and you better get me that same exact doll I want." I was shocked and said "Sophie rose payne that is no way you talk to me understand!!!"I said sternly she said "yes daddy." Then I left but before I left she rolled her eyes I said "Sophie you don't roll your eyes at me missy go sit on the naughty chair!!!!"She said with her hand on her hip "no." I was getting impatient with her I bent down to her level and said "yes now go every mintue we argue you have to stay there longer ." She stomped her foot and screamed "NO!!" I then picked her up and she starting kicking me and screaming louder than before I put her on the naughty chair and she got up I said "Sophie." She stood up from her chair and stood there with her hand on her hip I raised a eyebrow at her she said "no." I yelled "SOPHIE SIT DOWN NOW!!!"She yelled back "NO!!!!" I picked her up again and place her on the chair again and then closed the door and I left she was screaming and crying  and kicking the door I walked back into the livingroom and sighed and sat on the couch next to Sophia and said "she's a handful today." Ashton said "you got that right." I said "what else happened at the mall?" He said "she threw a temper tantrum  once we said no to her about the doll and whenever we would put her down she would run back to the store." Sophia said "what have gotten into her today." I said "I don't know." She was still screaming and crying in the other room. A hour later she was quiet I went into the other room to see her sleeping on the chair I brought her to her room and put her in her bed I gave her a kiss on the forehead and went back down stairs and said "she fell asleep on the chair." I said "I'll talk to her when she wakes up." She woke up 2 hours later harry was cooking dinner and she came downstairs and said "sorry daddy for being rude to you and hurting you."I said "it's okay baby but never act like that again understand and apologize to your uncles too." She went over to the boys and said "sorry for acting like a brat today in the mall." Niall said "it's okay princess but never act like that again understand that is no way to act."She said "yeah I understand." She hugged him and the others and then hugged me then she watched tv with me while sitting on my lap after about a hour and then harry called us in for dinner after dinner I took Sophie upstairs and got her ready for bed after I put her to bed I headed into my own rooms and got ready for bed. I climed into bed right next to Sophia I put my arms around her waist she hummed and said "can you please go get me some pie?" I said "sure thing babe." I got pants on and headed to the store to get some pie for her.

Sophie's POV
I woke to the sound of someone coming into the house I ran to mummy and daddy's room and didn't see daddy I then went to uncle Luke's room and poked him he said "what's up kitten?" I said "someone's in the house." He got up and went out with a baseball bat and said "stay here." I did what he said

Luke's POV
I went out into the hallway and slowly walked down stairs I heard someone in the kitchen I turned on the light and jumped out with the baseball bat the person said "whoa mate it's just me." I said "sorry dude but why are you having pie this late at night?" Liam said "it's for sophia she wanted it." I said "oh got it well go tell your daughter that it's you she's scared to death." He first gave the pie to sophia and then went into my room and said to Sophie "baby it was just me let's get you back to bed yeah?" She nodded and said good night to me then I went back to sleep.