Chapter 8 lost at the park

Niall's POV
Today me and the lads are going to take Sophie for the day so her parents can have sometime to theirselves Sophie was already up and downstairs eatting pancakes harry made. I said "good morning princess." And kissed her head she said "good morning uncle Ni daddy said I'm with you guys all day today." I said "yes you are cutie what do you want to do today?" She said "go to the park." I said "okay but first let's get you ready for the day." I picked her up upside down and she giggled I put her on her bed and picked out a outfit for her. I picked out her princess shirt and jeans for her she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth I brushed her hair and put it Half up and half down. We headed downstairs and she got her sneakers on then we hopped in Louis car where louis,harry and luke were. I got Sophie strapped in and hopped in next to her the others were meeting us there since there was no room in our car. We got there and I got Sophie out and she ran to the playground thank goodness there weren't a lot of people there. We were watching her go the slide and do the monkey bars.

Then a small group of fans came over and asked for pictures we said "sure." We took pictures with the small group and talked to them for a bit then they left. I looked back over and didn't see Sophie I started to panic I said "lads where's Sophie?" They looked over and didn't see her either. We started calling her name and looking everywhere in the park when I saw a little girl sitting on a bench by the pond it was Sophie I ran over to her and said sternly "Sophie never run away from us again understand. You gave us a heartattack!!!"She sniffled and said "I'm sowry uncle ni." I said "it's okay princess come here." We gave her a group hug then I picked her up and we headed home. Once we got home liam and Sophia weren't there they must have went out to eat I made sadwhiches for everyone and called everyone in I help Sophie up into her highchair and she ate her sandwich once we were all done I cleaned up the kitchen and washed the dishes. Then I headed into the other room and sat down on the couch and watched te football (Soccor) game that was on tv.

Sophie's POV
I was playing dollies with uncle mikey since he didn't want to watch what was on tv.

Then I got bored and started coloring in my coloring books with him then uncle mikey asked me "what color should I dye my hair?" I thought for a moment then said "purple." He chuckled and said "okay purple it is." He went to his room and I followed he got the dye out and started dying his hair I got bored and decided to take a nap.
                    Michael's POV
I was done dying my hair purple when I went back out to check on Sophie she was a sleeep I kissed her head and turned off the light. I walked downstairs and luke asked "didn't you already dye you're hair purple?" I said "yeah but Sophie wanted me too dye it purple so I did it for her." He nodded and went back to his phone. A hour later Sophie came down and sat next to me and luke. I asked her "did you have a good nap." She said "yeah I did."

Then harry called us in for dinner we were having steak I helped Sophie in her chair and we ate. After we were done I got Sophie out of her chair and I helped to lads clean up the table once I was done I grabbed Sophie and she giggled I said "time for a bath." She giggled I got her undress once we got into the bathroom and then put her in the tube I washed her hair while she played in the bubbles I got her out and wrapped a towel around her then brought her to her room. I went to pick out her pjs when I looked back over she was gone I heard her giggling down the hall way I said "Sophie get back here." She giggled and ran downstairs I followed her and the front door opened and it was Liam and Sophia, Sophie ran to them and sophia asked "what is going on here?" As I went next to them I said "I was getting her pjs and when I turned back around she was out here." Sophie giggled and Sophia said "okay let's get you dress silly girl." She took the pjs from me and went to Sophie's room and got her dress. Liam asked "how was she today?" I said "she was great." He said "good." Then Sophie and Sophia came down calum walked out with a bottle of warm milk for her. She drunk it while sitting on calum's lap.
                Calum's POV
After Sophie was done I said "okay go say goodnight to everyone." She went over to everyone and said good night to them.

Then I brought her upstairs and put her in her bed I gave her a kiss on the head and said "goodnight silly girl." She giggled and said "goodnight uncle cal." I turned on her nightlight and closed the door quietly then went back downstairs to watch the movie. After the movie we all headed to our rooms I said goodnight to everyone and then went to my room I put on pjs pants and no shirt then I brushed my teeth and got into my bed and fell into a peaceful sleep.