Chapter 18 bring elizabeth home/first night with her

Liam's POV
A couple days later we brought her home and Sophie came run to me and said "daddy." I said "hey sweetie." She said "she's here." I said "yeah." I put the carrier on the kitchen table while I put the bag away.

Sophie's POV
I pulled a chair over so I could see my little sister she was so cute. Mummy came in and said "hey you." I said "hi mummy." She kissed my head and said "were you good for your uncles?" I said "yeah I was." She said "good." Then daddy came in.

Liam's POV
I walked into the kitchen and sophia was there I put my arms around her waist and said "glad to be home." She said "yeah." We looked over at our beautiful children Sophie was giggling. I went into the studio were the boys were I said "so how was Sophie?"Ashton said "great you have 2 great kids now." I said "thanks and I think I'm going to propose to Sophia  in a couple of days so we can settle down a little." Harry said "about time." I went back to the girls and said "hey beauties." Sophie giggled and said "hi daddy." I put her on my lap and asked Sophia "did she eat?" Sophia said "yeah."I smiled at the small baby while the boys made dinner.

Once dinner was ready we all went into the kitchen and ate afterwards I got Sophie ready for bed I put her in her bed and she said "I want to say goodnight to baby and mummy." I said "okay." I carried her downstairs and she said good night to sophia and Elizabeth then she headed back to her bed. I kissed her head and turned of the light and turned on her nightlight. I close the door quietly then went to the baby's room where Sophia was I put my hands around her waist and looked at the sleepy baby. We then headed to our room and got ready for bed and fell to sleep. That night was not a sleepless night.