Chapter 10 seeing Zayn again

Liam's POV

I was walking around town with Sophia and Sophie just spending some family time with them which we don't get a lot. When Sophia stopped in her tracks and I said "what is it babe?" She said "it's zayn." I stopped and looked I saw him and then him and Perrie came over to us I said "hey mate how's things going?" And gave him a bro hug He said "good mate how about you?" He gave one back to me I said "good." Sophie hid behind my leg zayn said "mate I only left 3 months ago when did you have a kid." I chuckled and said "sophia and I adopted her this is Sophie." I said while picking her up she started sucking her thumb He said "oh awesome mate how is it like being a dad?" I said "it's really good she is the best thing that ever happened to me." He smiled and said "well glad your happy." I said "happy to see you happy too." He smiled at me and then him and Perrie left and sophia and I and Sophie went to get some ice cream after we got our ice cream we sat on the bench outside of the shop. Sophie asked "daddy why did zayn leave and who was that girl that mummy and you were talking to?" I said "well he just didn't want to work with us anymore and that was Perrie his girlfriend." She asked "why didn't he like it?" I sighed and said "he did but he wanted to do something else." She said "why?" I sighed and said "because that's what his heart told him to do."she then said "oh." And finished her ice cream. Then I heard a little girl scream "SOPHIE." Sophie ran to the girl and screamed "CHOLE." I'm guessing that was the girl she meet at school me and soph went to talk to her parents.

Sophia's POV
I said "hi you guys must be Chloe's parents." They said "yeah you guys must be Sophie's parents." I said "yes we are I'm Sophia and this is my boyfriend liam." They said "nice to meet you guys I'm Victoria and this is my husband luke." I said "nice to meet you guys to." We talked for a couple more mintues then we got their numbers so the girls could have a play date and so we could have a night out with them. After we said bye we headed back to the car and headed home once we got home Sophie fell asleep in the back of the car I carefully got her out and put her in her bed I turned off her lights and I quietly shut the door a little. After that I headed back downstairs and Li and I had a huge heated make out session after that we cuddled on the couch then the door opened I covered my self it was the boys and 5SOS boys Ashton said "come on guys you can't do that anymore you have a child in the house now." I said "she's a sleep and we were home alone." He said "now your not get some cloths on." I got my top back on and liam got his back on to and whispered in my ear "we'll do more later." I smirked at him and gave him a quick kiss.

Liam's POV
We headed into the kitchen and started making dinner I said to the boys "Guess who we saw today?" Harry said "zayn." I said "yeah I'm guessing you guys saw him too." They said "yeah and he told us he saw you guys." Niall asked "what did Sophie think?" I said "she asked a bunch a questions about him." Louis said "did you answer them?" I said "yeah I did." Once we were done we called everyone in and Sophie was up I knew she was going to be up late tonight because she took such a long nap. We ate home made pizza after we were done calum got Sophie ready for bed, while we were washing the dishes sophia said "Li since we have one kid already do you think your ready for another one?" I put down the plate and said "you want to adopted another kid?" She said "no I want to have a kid with you." I thought for a moment and I said "I think Sophie would love to have a little sister or brother so yeah that's a good idea." She said "so it's a yes." I said "yeah it's a yes." She sequaled and said "want to start now." As she was unbuttoning my shirt I smirked at her and said "yes let's start now." She brought me up to our room we closed the door and locked it let's just say that we had a lot of fun that night😏