Chapter 6 Award show

Liam's POV
tonight me and the lads are heading to the Brits and it will be to late for Sophie so she's staying at home with Ashely. Sophia walked out of our room she looked beautiful she walked carefully down the stairs to were I was I smiled and said "wow you look beautiful." She blushed and said "thanks you don't look bad yourself ." I smiled at her and pecked her on the lips the othe boys came down and the 5SOS boys we just had to wait until Ashley came. This is the first time we ever left Sophie alone with someone else hopefully she'll behave for her. There was a knock on the door Niall got it and it was Ashley she said "hi boys you look great?" We said "thanks." Then I told her what to do "okay so we'll be home at probly 1:00a.m because we'll be going to the after party after the award show. Her bed time is 7 she didn't eat yet there is money on the table so you guys can order a pizza. And she needs a bath." Ashley Said "okay sounds easy." I said "okay and if you need anything our numbers on the broad in there oh and she has a bottle of warm milk before she goes to bed."She said "okay good luck tonight boys and have fun." We said "thanks." Then I called up to Sophie "Sophie sweet we're leaving." She came downstairs and gave all of us hugs good byes then we opened the door and left.
                      Ashley's POV
After the boys  left Sophie was watching Sesame Street and I decided to order the pizza since it was dinner time. I called and ordered a plain pizza  they said they would be here in 10 mins. Sophie was quiet I asked her "do you know what letter that is?" She said "L.like daddy's name." I said "good job." Then the doorbell rang I got it it was the pizza man I handed him the money and took the pizza and said to Sophie "come in the kitchen and eat." She walked in and I put her in her high chair and cut up a little slice for her she picked up her fork and ate it I grabbed a slice myself once we were done I cleaned up our spots and put our dishes in the sink then got Sophie out of her chair. She ran up to her room I followed her once I was done cleaning the dishes. We went up to her room and she was coloring in her coloring books she said "come color with me pwease." I said "sure." We clored in her coloring books for a couple of mins then she wanted to play hide and seek. After that it was time for her to get ready for bed I got her undress and put her in the tube and washed her hair she was splashing me and giggling I laughed and did it back to her her laugh was so cute. Then I got her out an got her into her pj which were princesses I asked her "which princess is you favorite?" She pointed to Elsa from frozen I said "want to watch that before bed?" She sequaled excitly and said "yeah." I giggled and said "okay let's go." We turned the tv on and put the DVD in the player and watched the movie. After it was over it was time for her to go to sleep I made her a warm bottle of milk and gave it to her she drunk it all I put the bottle in the kitchen then walked back out and picked Sophie up and brought her to her room she said to me "I want daddy." I said "he'll be home soon don't worry when you wake up in the morning he'll be here okay." She whined "no I want him now." She started getting teary eye I said "hey it's okay he'll be home soon please don't cry." She sniffled and said "I want him now." I said "well he is busy right now how about I tell him to come in here right when he gets home sounds good?" She nodded her head and snuggled into her bed and fell asleep I turned on her nightlight and turned off the light and went downstairs and watched the Brits I silently screamed when the boys won so I wouldn't wake up Sophie.

              Sophia's POV
I'm so happy the boys won we headed to the after party for a little bit at about 1:00 we decided to go home once we got home we saw Ashley on the couch on her phone she looked up and saw us and said "congrats boys on your award." They said "thanks." I said "how was she?" She said "good but at bedtime she was asking for Liam and I told her that I would  send him in when he got home." Liam said "okay I'll head up there now." He head upstairs I gave her $80 and said "thank you for watching her." She said "no problem." Then we walked her to the door and she left. After she left Liam and I headed to bed. I took a quick shower then I got my pjs on and brushed my teeth.i headed to bed and liam wrapped his arms around my waist and said "good night babe." I said "good night love." Then we fell into a peaceful sleep.