Chapter 3 home

Sophie's POV
We drove to my new home it was HUGE!!! the car stopped and mummy came around and got me out I stared at the house as she carried me inside the huge house. We walked into a room and there were a bunch of people mummy put me down and I hid behind her legs then daddy said "guys this is Sophie. Sophie this is your uncle harry." He pointed to the one with long curly hair he waved at me I smiled at him.

Then daddy point to another one with blond hair and said he's my uncle niall he had a different voice then uncle harry. Then he pointed to another one which is my uncle Lou who is funny he was making funny faces at me I giggled at him. Then 4 other tall men walk in I hid behind daddy and he said "theses are also your uncles." I waved at them they wave back and the guy with colorful hair said "you must be Sophie I'm your uncle mikey." I smile at him and said "you're hair is nice." He said "well thank you." I giggled at him then another guy came over with a bunch of coloren on his arms like uncle harry he said "I'm your uncle cal and this is your uncle luke and uncle ash." He point to the other two and they waved I waved back then I went to sit next to uncle harry he asked "want to go see your bedroom?" I nodded my head he picked me up and we headed upstairs to a door that said my name on it in big letters and it was purple my favorite color  I said "me." Uncle harry chuckled and said "yes you." And poked my nose I scrunched up my nose and giggled he opened the door and my room was pretty it has a big bed in the middle with my other favorite color pink walls!!! It also has a big tv in it, there was another door I opened it,it had shoes and more clothes in it. It also had a toybox that held a lot of toys and coloring books I love to color. My sheets were princesses my favorite and it had a bunch of stuff animals on it. I ran to uncle harry and said "thank you." He said "no problem baby girl." We walked back downstairs and I ran to uncle luke. He picked me up and said "are you hungry baby?" I said "yeah." He said "what would you like?" I said "food." He chuckled and said "I know that you silly gosse but what  kind of food do you like?" I said "I don't know." He said "how about a pb and j Sandwhiche sounds good?" I said "yeah." He put me down and said "okay go play and I'll call you when it's ready." I said "ota." And went to my room and colored in my coloring book. Then uncle luke called me down I carefully walked down the stairs and ate my sandwich once I was done I went back to coloring.

Sophia's POV
I can tell that Sophie likes it here already and all the boys love her already like she is their own. I was getting dinner ready when someone grabbed my waist I jumped a little and turned around. I said "Li you scared me." He said "sorry love." Then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and asked "wacha you making?" I said "chicken with pasta." He said "sounds delicious." Then he went into the other room.

Liam's POV
I was in the other room watching tv after about a hour sophia called everyone in for dinner I helped Sophie get in her high chair and gave her a little plate of food she ate it then she said "I'm done." I looked at her plate and still saw her peas there I said "can you have one pea for me please." She said "but daddy I don't like them." I asked "have you tried them?" She shook her head and I said "so how would you know. Just try one for me please." She picked one up with her fingers and ate it she Said "there I'm done can I leave now daddy." I said "yes you may." I helped her out of her seat and she ran up to her room and me and the lads cleaned up the kitchen and the table then we went into the other room and watched the football(Soccor) game that was on.