season 2 Chapter 5: Just my type

Lance's Pov:

The music competition is getting closer but i think we'll ace it how could we not? I'm amazing on the guitar and mullet is surprisingly good on the drums and has good songs. Ill probably never say that to his face though.

"Hey" Keith says as he sits down. "Nearly late mullet" i say as i finished getting my books out "nearly" he says with a smirk as he gets his books out too. The bell rings and in comes the teacher. Stroking his orange mustache as usual, its actually surprising he is on time today, usually he is late.

"Today we are doing some theory work" he says. Great. "But first...i came to the realization there is a student here today that we haven't heard play yet". It instantly clicked who he was talking about. Zeke. I remember hearing him sing when we were younger, he was awful. I wonder if hell just play his instrument or if he has improved any.

That reminds me though. What instrument does he even play I've never seen him play.

Zeke sits up and goes over too the guitar wall taking a electric guitar off the wall and heading to the front of the class. He puts the guitar strap on as he starts playing

Keith's Pov:

The entire song he was looking at lance. Not surprised but it still pisses me off. How has he not given up yet?! Lance must babe noticed because he gently nudges my arm and holds my hand with his sweet smile that could make anyone melt. I return a smile before i look to Zeke who is clearly tikked off. Glad he noticed. Zeke didn't look at lance after that because when he did he saw me holding his hand. Serves him right.

Zeke finishes his song and gives a bow as the class claps. Lance lets go of my hand to clap but i of coarse don't clap. Don't get me wrong he's not bad, he's actually quite good which makes me hate him more. It's always infuriating when someone you hate is actually talented.

Class ended and we went to our usual music room to practice. "This will be our last practice before the battle of the notes" lance says as well get set up "lets ace it" he says with his signature cocky look which earns my signature eye roll as i fight the smile that wants to appear at how goofy nature.

{=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}={=}

Lances pov:

"We rocked that rehearsal!" I say as i take my guitar off. "Yeah we did" keith says as he puts his drumsticks away. "I think we got a good shot at winning" i say as i lean my guitar against the wall to get my water bottle out my bag "don't let your cockiness get to you lance you could jinx it" keith says with a smirk as he joins me leaning against the wall

I cross my arms in a huff "its not cockiness its confidence alot of people admire that quality in a perso-" i say but am cut off by soft lips on mine. Stupid mullet. "I certainly do" he says as he breaks the kiss. "I know you do" i say as i collide our lips again. Suddenly someone walks in and we both turn to see who ruined the moment

We see the gremlin with her phone out which means she already got a picture. Freaking gremlin. "Pidge seriously?" Keith says. "Of coarse my followers have been waiting for another klance moment. "Your what?" I say dumfoundedly, theres no way this gremlin... "Yep i did" she says as if reading my thoughts "but don't worry all 2354 people ship klance" she says with a shit eating grin before bolting out the door and down the hall. "Freaking gremlin ill get her back for that" Keith mutter as i get up and start packing my guitar away. "Well now the world knows of klance" i say making the 'klance' part longer. "Don't you start" keith says putting his book away "aww cmon let me have a little fun" i say "nope" the mullet says bluntly before leaving the room. "Buzz kill" i mutter as i catch up to him.

Yo sorry its short i am running extremely short on ideas and motivation