Chapter 3

Eclipse stirred awake once again and sat up, not caring about the pain that shot through his body. Eclipse looked at where the pot of coals and metal pipe, only to notice that it was no longer there. He titled his head a bit but shrugged it off and leaned his head against the wall, checking his internal battery.

Fifty-five percent.

Eclipse pressed their lips into a thin line and sighed, licking their teeth. They then got a bit startled when the door opened and then frowned when Moon came in with a metal barrel. Moon closed the door and dragged it over. From what Eclipse could tell, it was a medium-sized barrel with tongs on the side of it. Eclipse snarled and looked up at Moon.

"What? More coals?" Eclipse crossed their arms.

Moon laughed. "Funny one, aren't ya? But, you're close." Moon said, taking the lid off, and the room was lit by the yellow and orange glow. Moon took the tongs and gripped whatever it was in the barrel and held it up.

It was a thin sheet of metal. The yellow and orange encasing it. Moon held the sheet towards Eclipse's mouth. Eclipse was confused for a moment before they realized what Moon wanted them to do and shocked his head angrily. Moon snarled, and pried Eclipse's mouth opened and shoved the metal down his throat, forcing it close and titling his head back. Eclipse squirmed until Moon held Eclipse to the wall.

"Swallow it." Moon hissed, getting a shake of the head and titled Eclipse's head further back.

The metal was slowly burning away at Eclipse's mouth, an incredible uncomfortable sensation making them clenched their fists. Moon glared daggers at Eclipse.

"Swallow it. The more you comply, the sooner I'll leave you alone." Moon hissed through his teeth.

Eclipse huffed and swallowed the sheet of metal, coughing up a storm as the metal slid down like nothing and his head was free of Moon's grip. Moon picked up another sheet of metal and held it up to Eclipse's mouth. Eclipse groaned and stared up at Moon, who stared back. Eclipse snorted and snatched the metal in his teeth and swallowed it despite the pain.

"Eighteen more to go." Moon murmured, but loud enough for Eclipse to hear.

With each sheet of metal, Eclipse kept a straight face, eyes glaring daggers at Moon as each sheet of metal burned away at Eclipse's mouth and throat. When the last piece of metal was present to them, Eclipse stared straight at Moon with a deadpanned look, took it between his teeth and bit down, shards puncturing the inside.

Moon was taken aback. He never would have thought Eclipse would bite down on something that was burning hot. Eclipse chewed on the shards and swallowed them all, his tounge and all around his mouth now scorched. Moon hummed and looked at Eclipse with half lidded eyes.

"Speak." Moon said.

"Why? So you can bask in the glory of making eat metal?" Eclipse asked, his voice raspy, scratchy, and damaged.

Moon chuckled. "Kind of. I also wanna hear your voice after eating said metal. Looks like your voice will be like this for quite some time." Moon laughed.

Eclipse rolled their eyes. "Whatever. I did what you wanted. If this is the best you can do... then you are sorely mistaken. This. Is. Nothing." Eclipse grimaced.

Moon stopped and snarled at Eclipse, who snarled back. Moon stared at him before putting away the tongs and covering the barrel again, walking towards the door, before looking back at Eclipse. Their mouth was also scorched, and Moon hummed.

"Enjoy your scorched mouth and throat." Moon huffed and left.

Eclipse sighed, coughing as he did so. Maybe he shouldn't have done that and brought a hand up to his neck. He could feel every single after pain down to his tongue, the roof of his mouth and throat. No speaking for him for a while. They checked their battery again.

Fifty percent.

Eclipse rolled their eyes. Laying on their side, sleep taking over them, once again.