Chapter 7

Eclipse woke up with a pained gasped, choking and coughing, and quickly sat up from his current position. Eclipse panted, seeing a poorly made cast around his broken arm and eyes landed upon Moon, holding an end of a rope. Eclipse screamed out muffled insults, only fueling Moon's amusement.

"Shut up. You're so pathetic. Anyways, I heard from Bloodmoon and Harvest that you attacked them while receiving punishment. That looks bad on your part. We can't have that, now can we?" Moon taunted, tugging the rope, making Eclipse jolt forward.

Eclipse brought their free hand up to their neck. The rope was tightly wrapped around their neck. Eclipse stared up at Moon as he branded a taser and gave it a little test run. Moon hummed and placed a foot on Eclipse's chest, wrapping the end of the rope around his hand and started to strangle Eclipse. Eclipse started to gasps for breaths, only for Moon to strangle harder. Tears quickly started to form in their eyes and coughed underneath the metal casing around their head.

Moon grunted as he kept strangling Eclipse. Meanwhile, Eclipse clawed at the rope around his neck, movements slowing down, feeling himself being swung face down and Moon's foot coming down hard on his back and continued to strangle. Eclipse's movements slowed down, and eyes started to flutter shut. Only to feel the strangling to stop and being replaced with a taser to the back of his head. His eyes snapped open, body seizing and electrical crackles coursing through his systems.

This method repeated; with Moon being strangled until they passed out and being tazed awake, rinse and repeat. Smoke and steam rose from the back of their head, and heavy breaths escaped from their mouth. Eclipse weakly lifted their good hands only to be lightly strangled.

"Mm." Eclipse grunted.

They looked back up at Moon, who stared back at them and branded the taser again, crackling it. Eclipse flinched a little, and Moon laughed in a taunting manner and dived the taser down to the back of Eclipse's head, the highest setting being used. Eclipse's body, once again, seized, muffled screams escaped his throat. Moon moved his hand to the base of Eclipse's neck and wrapped the rope around his hand, and went back to strangling Eclipse. He pulled down the taser, dropping it to the floor, and used both hands, kneeling on Eclipse's back.

Tears flowed out like a river, choked out coughs, and escaped eyes screwed tightly shut. Eclipse's vision slammed once again, and breathing was staggered, the rope burning deep into his precious neck. He could feel himself, once again, slip into unconsciousness until the rope was lifted above his head, and a large inhale was taken to the best of Eclipse's abilities.

They coughed up a storm and curled up on their side. Moon grabbed the taser and used whatever battery it had left to taze the back of Eclipse's head. Eclipse's systems went into an overdrive and caused Eclipse's body to go into a painful seizure. Moon only watched as Eclipse seized helplessly. Moon grabbed the rope and gripped the now dead taser, and left the room.

Eclipse could only watch as the other closed the door and was engulfed in total darkness; both from the room and finally having the peace of passing out.

A few hours passed before Eclipse's body was jolted awake, only no one else was in the room with them. Eclipse's body was in full overdrive mode, systems unable to cooperate with one another, and Eclipse could only lie on the ground as his body figured itself out. However, he couldn't say the same thing for his mind as the electrical shocks trigger a post-traumatic panic attack. They have been controlled shocked before by the twins, so being tazed over and over triggered Eclipse into believe they were there again...

In the mindscape. Being controlled shock.

Eclipse hyperventilated. Tears coming down and eyes darting back and forth frantically. They cried. They actually cried. And all because they truly believe they were back in the mindscape being shocked. It didn't help that his body twitched here and there after his post seizure, and his systems not registering that the shocks were done.

Everything was not in sync. And, Eclipse continued to cry and panic. He kicked his legs and flailed his arms to try and protect from whatever danger his mind was conjuring up. Eclipse didn't even register the pain that his broken arm admitted as he snapped both of his top arms to protect the back of his head, lower arms hugging his torso. They curled up tightly in the fetal position, they spouted pleas under the cage, sadly muffled.

"Please. Please. Please. Stop. Stop. I don't... I don't." Eclipse sniffling.

Eclipse was extremely distraught, and there was no one there to help him. He was hurting. Not from the physical pain. But the pain that his was making him go through.

An hour pass, Eclipse laid curled up on the ground, refusing to let sleep take over him. He refused to let these fuckers win. To see him in a vulnerable state. Fuck those assholes. Fuck those idiots. They will never see them vulnerable!

Not ever again.