Chapter 10

Eclipse woke up once again in his dreaded prison cell. However, this time, when he woke up, his head was elevated weirdly, having to awkwardly sit up to feel what was around his neck. Around Eclipse's neck was a metal wheel that was melted into his endoskeleton neck, prongs pinching his neck everytime he moved and everytime he moved, Eclipse could hear a chain attacked to the back of said wheel.

Eclipse shivered, hearing laughter and their eyes stared up. In front of them a few feet away were their tormentors. Sun seemed to be holding a plate of what seemed to be like half cooked meat. Sun walked over and placed the plate down right out of Eclipse's reach and went back to the group. Eclipse's eyes darted from the group and to the food.... to the group... to the food...

It was tempting. The smell of the food was taunting them. Like a seductive lover trying to get their partner into bed with them. It was too tempting. The temptation won over Eclipse, and they lunged at the food but was promptly pulled back by the chain; emitting a choking sound as they did. Laughter filled the room, and Eclipse tried again, trying everything in their power to grab the substance.

"C'mon, Eclipse... grab it." Moon taunted, followed by cackles.

Eclipse kept trying, the prongs digging and pinching more and more into his neck. Eclipse coughed and choked, desperation kicking in and clawing at the floor every time he was pulled back. He ignored the taunts and cackled, only focusing on his goal.

"C'mon, you slut! Reach it!" Bloodmoon shouted.

"C'mon, you fat pig! It's right fucking there!" Lunar laughed.

Eclipse emitted quiet panting, tunnel vision filling him. Oil like sweat was running down his face, his systems overheating and the fans kicking on in attempt cool himself down. The plate was inched closer and closer with Moon's foot, smirking all the while he did so. Eclipse was practically begging with no words. The food was still barely out of Eclipse's reach, claws digging into the ground.

"I don't know... should we let him eat?" Moon cooed in a mocking tone.

The gang mocked and giggled. Sun spoke up with an evil smirked on his face as he stared Eclipse directly in the eyes.

"Sure... why not?" Sun hummed

The plate was barely in Eclipse's reach, just barely grazing their claws at the plate that emitted a scrapping sound every time their claws touched the cermaic. Roars of mocking cackles filled the room; taunting them more and more. Eclipse growled like a feral animal, shifting themselves so they could bring the plate closer with their ankles and once it was in reach....

His teeth were in pain. They were aching. Metal gums bleeding and teeth burning. Like he was chewing on dry ice. The food refused to stay down due to his body not being use to having meat shoved down his systems and for the fact that it was half cooked. They vomited it all back up into a corner. Everything hurt. They were shaking. Thejr head hurt. Everything was pounding into their systems, tunnel vision became more prominent. Then, someone smashed the plate over their head. Glass shards punctured their rays and faceplate. Bits and chunks of ceramic scattered across him, so when he placed his hands back on the ground, the shards punctured into his flesh. Laughter was once again heard. A half bottle of water was thrown at him. It was barely out of reach. They stared at it, pupils were pinpricked sized. He grabbed it with his foot. He dranked it all of it in desperation.

Everyone laughed.

Door slammed.

Flinch.

Eclipse was alone again.

Eclipse cried, curled in on themselves and passed out while sitting.