Chapter 4

Eclipse was exhausted. The fact that his battery read forty percent didn't help either. He leaned against the wall and pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around his legs while the top set resting on top of his knees. The cold air stinging away at his systems and injuries. While the pain subsided, the aching feeling lingered. Eclipse leaned their head back, waiting for the torture method to be used on them.

As if one cue, the door opened with lights being brightened by the dimmer. Lunar walked through and closed the door, a pair of large pilers in one of his hands. Eclipse sighed quietly and shifted in their current sitting position, and glared up at Lunar. The one who betrayed him.

"So... what kind of torture method do you have?" Eclipse spat, their voice still hoarse from the heated metal.

Lunar giggled and walked over to Eclipse, kneeling down to their level. "I think you know." Lunar smiked devilishly.

Eclipse snorted, ignoring the pain in his throat as he did. "What...? Is that supposed to be threatening, you brat? Ya ain't scaring. None of you are." Eclipse chuckled lowly.

Lunar frowned and held onto Eclipse's rays, bringing the pilers up to the opposite side and gripping one of the rays in between the claws and snapping it off. An agonizing burst of pain shot through Eclipse's head. Eclipse grunted. Lunar proceeded to do this a few more times before stopping and forcing Eclipse's mouth open.

He gripped one of Eclipse's sharp teeth and pulled it out with flawless effort. Eclipse grunted again, throat hurting as he did. Another tooth was extracted, then another, and then another, until all the was left were Eclipse's sharp fanged canines, front and lower front teeth. Oil spilled out of his mouth and rays, hissing ensued, and eyes screwed shut tightly until he glared straight up at Lunar; who know loomed over them.

"Hmm... well, I say that was a pleasant experience. Don't you think?" Lunar taunted, tossing the pilers in the air and catching it.

Eclipse hissed through a lisp. "Fuck you." Eclipse started to pant.

Lunar shrugged and left the room, dimming the lights on his way out. Once he left, Eclipse slowly brought his upper hands to the sides of his rays, where rays once had been, and the lower set of hands covered his mouth, hands being stained with oil.

Eclipse breathed in and out slowly until they were calm enough to focus again. What remainder of what Eclipse had for rays twitched as the door opened again, revealing Moon with some sort of battery and charging pack. Eclipse stared at him with hatred.

"The fuck do you want?" Eclipse asked in a hateful way, trying to not their newfound lisp go through.

"Lunar sensed your battery getting low, and we can't have that. This is the only treatment you'll get that'll be considered nice." Moon huffed, setting the battery and charging pack down and setting it up.

Eclipse rolled their eyes but was secretly glad that they didn't have to die on their wasted battery. Once Moon was done, he stood up and crossed his arms, waiting for Eclipse to plug themselves in. Eclipse stared cautiously but fiddled with some of the controls and pulled the cord into the back of his head.

He was actually charging and quite fast, too. Eclipse looked up at Moon with a questionable look but thanked him anyway, though it sounded suspicious.

"Yeah. Yeah. Can't have you dying on battery anyway. Be no fun." Moon murmered and left the room.

"Tch. Whatever." Eclipse huffed but laid on the ground, going into rest mode as he charged.