twofold.

Two knights stand, engaged in eternal battle.

One knight withers, a demon's soul festering in his putrid body. He cloaks himself in illusions of piety, of honour and heroics. It's tiring, though, and his vice of sloth sneaks up on him when he least expects it. His vice of wrath laces his words when he is wronged, and, when he looks in the mirror, he can see the falsehood of the face he puts on for others.

One knight glows, a golden angel, holy and pure. He knows not the consequences of his actions, only that he must strike down the false, he must destroy the terrible demon that trapped him in this impure form. He wears no illusions, for he is certain in his truth, in his power, in his nature as the manifestation of what is good and right. When he looks in the mirror, he cannot see the blood on his hands.

Welsknight is a being apparently cast in light, knowingly hiding something terrible and dark.

Helsknight is a creature of holiness and piety, blinded by his self-assuredness to the cruelty of his actions.

They are more similar than either could possibly imagine.

They fight each other nonetheless.

–––

can we just pretend i didnt forget to upload wels and joes days here? cool

I've been entropy, peace out from the present!