Now You'll Always Be The Once And Future King

"Right, so we've seen Scar, Cleo, and Joe's tapes... is there anyone else?" Ren (the king) asked, nodding to the screen.

"Uh, yeah, one more!" BDubs declared, taking the last tape off the table beside his chair and putting it into the player. Ren grinned as the face of none other than TinFoilChef appeared on the screen, smiling warmly.

"I had no idea he was gonna do that," Ren smiled, "He doesn't usually participate in server events."

"Yeah, but he's always great when he does!" BDubs replied, "Remember Demise?"

"Yeah," Ren nodded, "He was amazing."

With that, Ren hit play, snatching the remote back from BDubs.

"Hello, uh, I have no idea how I'm supposed to, uh, format these things," TFC informed the camera, "So apologies if it isn't as polished as Scar's or whatever," TFC cleared his throat and started walking, the camera shaking slightly as he carried it along. "I would like to join your royal court, and, well," TFC knelt down, and opened a chest full of diamonds, twinkling beautifully in the flickering torch-light, "I think I can help you with your diamond-spendin' problems."

"Oh," Ren grinned, a twinkle of avarice forming in his eyes, "We need him."

"Yeah, he'll really bring the team together!" BDubs agreed, wilfully ignoring Ren's expression. "It'll be great!"

With that, movie night was finished, and Ren wrote heartfelt letters of acceptance to each and every applicant. Together, Scar, Cleo, Joe, and TFC would be unstoppable.