1 The retrieve cat turned into a boy

Chapter One.

Outside the window, the shadows of the trees danced, and the breeze gently blew into the bamboo house through the window.

Lying on a bed covered with soft velvet cushions was a long white curly cat with dark fur and a collar inlaid with sapphires around its neck.

Chu Xuanyu picked up this cat from the foot of a mountain in the Zongmen. He saw the cat's aura collapsed, covered in blood, and dying. Cat lover Chu Xuanyu immediately took out many of his own treasures to use on this little cat, but found that it was not effective, and also took out his own treasure at the bottom of the box, a nine-turn lotus heart, which is a panacea for thousands of years , a baby like him who can't use it at the Jindan stage, and a panacea that can be used when he is in the Mahayana stage. Just give it to the cat.

After using it, the trembling kitten that was still in Chu Xuanyu's arms stopped shaking immediately, and fell asleep comfortably, and he brought the kitten back. Still guarding by the side, but the hands are really a bit irregular! He even fumbled on the kitten's belly, kneading the kitten's chin from time to time. Thinking in his heart, how to deal with this kitten, he never knew that there were monks who kept cats in the sect, not to mention that this kitten didn't have any spiritual energy, and it was hurt like this.

Chu Xuanyu's technique of stroking the little cat's chin is really good, the little cat can even make a whining sound in its sleep.

After a while, the kitten turned over, revealing its white and tender body.

It looks like a teenager.

Leaving Chu Xuanyu sitting aside in a daze, the hand that had been covering the soft fur on the kitten's stomach stopped. If the boy turned into a kitten again, he would be very embarrassed to touch it, but now he is a boy in human form, so he is too embarrassed to touch it.

The boy slept very boldly and relaxed. He was curled up into a ball, but when he fell asleep, he opened his whole body, his white and tender flesh, and his two legs were spread apart, revealing a very delicate white and tender fist. , even the eggs are white and tender.

Chu Xuanyu couldn't turn his eyes away for a while, thinking why this young man is so fair and tender!

Suddenly the boy crossed his legs and turned over, with his butt facing Chu Xuanyu.

Chu Xuanyu saw something unusual, it was a bisexual kitten, no, it was a bisexual boy now.

The boy slept on the bed and turned his body from time to time, showing all parts of his body in front of Chu Xuanyu, without any defense at all.

Chu Xuanyu rubbed his fingers, thinking back to the pleasure he felt when he just stroked the cat, which was similar to the pleasure he felt seeing the teenager naked now.

A nine-turn lotus heart, how can it be enough to exchange for only one cute pet, and also exchange for a bed-warming boy. After thinking it over, his hands covered the boy's unfolded belly at the moment.

So soft!

How could there be such a soft stomach? His own stomach was hard, but the boy's stomach was soft.

It was out of control all of a sudden, his hands were kneading the boy's fingers, the boy's toes, the slender long legs, and the soft lips from time to time. Let the boy's body be full of his breath.

Zhou Yunyue slept so comfortably. He went to pick a spiritual herb. He thought that the guardian spirit beast could easily deal with it. How did he know that the guardian spirit beast had a big family and would summon them, so a group of them came all at once Spirit beast, he was about to be beaten to death, but luckily the spirit grass was still on his body. He hurried back to the sect, originally thinking about soaking in the Lingquan, but where is he now, why does he look so comfortable.

There was a "snoring" sound from his comfortable throat.

Chu Xuanyu felt even more comfortable when he heard that the little cat could make such a sound from its throat when it turned into a teenager.

Zhou Yunyue opened her eyes, came back to her senses, scanned the surroundings, and then looked at her body.

Huh! It's my apprentice! His apprentice was actually rubbing his belly.

"Little cat, you're awake. You ate my Nine-Turn Lotus Heart, and you've paid it back to me for the rest of your life." Chu Xuanyu said, this Nine-Turn Lotus Heart was risking his life in a secret realm. owned.

"Meow~" Zhou Yunyue could speak, but the apprentice didn't realize that he was his master, and even a kitten, he was a white tiger! But as a teacher, he can't afford to pay for a nine-turn lotus heart, so don't recognize it, a kitten is a kitten. So now he has turned into a cat. When he was a child, his animal shape was a cat, and then he gradually grew into a white tiger.

Then his appearance has also changed! No wonder the apprentice didn't know him.

Of course Chu Xuanyu couldn't recognize that it was his master in front of him. His master had a full head of white hair, and he used his spiritual consciousness to cover his face every day. He had never seen his master's face clearly.

Zhou Yunyue grabbed the hands that kept rubbing her stomach: "Stop rubbing."

"How can you not rub it? Now that you have paid me, you want to rub it. And you have to call me master." Chu Xuanyu hugged the kitten into his arms and rubbed the kitten's nipples.

Deceive the master and destroy the ancestors, deceive the master and destroy the ancestors! No matter how comfortable you rub it, you can't forgive it.

But Zhou Yunyue just transformed himself into his original form. After becoming his original form, it would not be so embarrassing to rub his apprentice's tits. He is a very generous master.