10 Fill the swollen master

chapter Ten

Zhou Yunyue said it sincerely. His legs stepped on the bed, and his slender toes were pale and weakly tensed. His whole body kept retreating, trying to avoid the endless waves of desire. To recede from this sinking, to save his scorching hot body.

Chu Xuanyu pulled out a thick cock, slammed it in, and then pulled the master in, the cock went deeper. Such a match made in heaven, just in time for manipulation, makes him very happy.

Even if the master covered his body with mist, making him feel like he was scratching his boots, he was still not comfortable enough, and he satisfied himself fiercely. It has been extraordinarily long, and the flesh of the pussy is red and swollen, wet and muddy, and dirty. It looks like he has been bullied, but how can he be blamed for this! Because he can't even see the appearance of Master's pussy!

He manipulated it with no respect, because he couldn't see how red and swollen Shizun's acupoints were, and he was extremely disrespectful. How could he know what the swollen acupoints were like!

Finally, at sunset, the fun ended. Chu Xuanyu released it from the master's acupoint, and the white turbid liquid filled the master's acupoint meat. The volume was very large, and it continuously flowed out from the acupoint. , even though there is a thick mist covering the outside, there is still white turbidity flowing out from the inside.

It made the extremely immortal Shizun look very lewd, to the point where he was fucked so much that lewd sperm flowed out of the hole continuously.

Zhou Yunyue felt that it was finally over. At the beginning, he was still thinking wildly in his mind. After being fucked for a long time, he only felt that the acupoints were being worn out all the time. He couldn't think of anything else, he could only immerse himself in the joy of the moment. middle. His body was still trembling, immersed in the aftertaste of the orgasm, unable to extricate himself for a long time, for a moment he didn't know what the world was. And the belly is extraordinarily clean and comfortable.

Chu Xuanyu hugged the master tightly in his arms. It was a naked, smooth and tender body, without any blemishes. It seemed to be a body carefully carved out of a treasure by the heavens. He also felt extraordinarily pity for it. Chu Xuanyu's arms were hidden in the mist.

"Master." He put his earlobe in his mouth and whispered, full of lust, even though he just solved it once.

Zhou Yunyue slowed down for a while before recovering, looking around in a daze, this is his mansion.

His brain finally became active, and he knew what happened, and he began to feel depressed again. What a bad apprentice, a conceived apprentice who sleeps with everything, but a prostitute. He buried himself in his apprentice's arms resentfully, and even bumped his head against his apprentice's chest.

Chu Xuanyu didn't know what happened to Master, but it didn't hurt after all. He held down Master's back, rubbed Master in his arms and comforted him well. He patted Shizun's back lightly with his palms again and again, very gentle and considerate. In addition, he cared for Shizun these days and gave Shizun a massage every time. He could not have served Shizun better. He is a good disciple of twenty-four filial piety, except for the bad point of double cultivation with the master, everything else is good.

But Zhou Yunyue became even more angry because he slept with his apprentice as a little cat demon. Bad apprentice, bad apprentice, really is the worst apprentice. He was really melancholy in his heart, full of thoughts, never had such a feeling of melancholy, he had always been happy with the situation, but now he was so hypocritical and didn't speak.

He turned around and turned his butt towards his apprentice.

Now his body is naked, he looks like this, he has inserted his body into the disciple's arms.