2 Master disguised as kitten demon got destroyed by the apprentice

Chapter two

Chu Xuanyu opened the kitten's hind legs with his hand, and found that it was a normal male cat, and when it turned into a human form, it became a bisexual boy.

It was the first time to raise a cat. Chu Xuanyu couldn't control himself for a while, and stroked the cat's belly from time to time. It was too soft. This milk cat was also very small, so it was really suitable for playing with.

"Meow meow meow." Touching twice is enough, too much is not enough. Zhou Yunyue meowed, but he didn't use his spiritual power, his soft cat paws swiped twice on the apprentice's arms, as if they were playing with each other.

Chu Xuanyu was even happier, and carried the kitten with one hand to get food for the kitten outside the house. He has always been good at treasure hunting, and has hidden a lot of treasures, including food to eat. He took out a fish that was said to be able to sing, but now it was dead, a fish carcass.

The spiritual fire was quickly lit, and oil was bubbling from the fish carcass.

Chu Xuanyu felt a little greedy when he smelled the scent from the fish, not to mention the kitten in his hand.

Before the little cat was about to jump into the fire, he picked up a piece of fish meat from the fish with his chopsticks, took out a plate that he specially used to cool the elixir, and placed it in front of the little cat.

Zhou Yunyue ate so much that she wanted to meow, apprentice, why didn't I know you had this skill before!

Chu Xuanyu is a pure human being. He still doesn't understand the little cat's words, but he knows that the little cat eats quite happily, so he works hard beside him to cut the meat from the fish. Put it in a cooling plate, and the kitten eats it just right.

After the kitten had eaten two mouthfuls of fish, he took out a plate from the storage bag and squeezed some sweet juice.

Successfully fed the kitten until its belly bulged.

"I can't eat it, I really can't eat it." Chu Xuanyu picked up the kitten from the ground, and the kitten's two hind legs kept digging.

Meow meow meow meow!

Chu Xuanyu failed to communicate with the little cat, so he put away all the tableware, and carried the little cat back to the house.

He didn't spend a lot of effort on cultivation, but he was a genius, that's why he had a golden core cultivation base in less than thirty years, and he had a lot of research on various techniques. ,

I am very happy to have a new little cat demon. He made clothes for the little cat demon.

Zhou Yunyue was still nestling next to his apprentice, watching his apprentice's refining with all his heart. He just knew how to accept apprentices. He took in seven apprentices, none of whom were taught, and all of them were very good at learning independently!

He nodded and meowed in satisfaction. If he were an old man with a white beard, he would look like a fairy, but now he is a kitten with his belly so full that he looks really cute.

After Zhou Yunyue refined the kitten's clothes without technical content, she immediately held the kitten in her palm, buried her face on the kitten's stomach, and shook her face wildly.

"It's really fragrant, it's really a little sweet cat, but it's too greedy." Chu Xuanyu ordered the little cat's swollen belly.

He took out the clothes he had just finished and prepared to put them on the kitten's body.

Zhou Yunyue didn't realize that his apprentice was making clothes for him just now. After all, it was just a long strip with some holes poked in it. Where would a cat want to wear clothes? He didn't expect that these were clothes for himself .