13 Eat master tits

Chapter Thirteen

He froze at the wet touch of the nipple, and he could hear the nipple being clicked.

He froze and didn't dare to move.

Chu Xuanyu ate more and more vigorously, and his mouth was full of flavor. After eating one little nipple, he immediately put the other in his mouth, wishing to eat up all of Master's nipples.

He didn't feel at all what an astonishing move he had made. He hugged a little milk cat in his arms and sucked it all over. This was an involuntary act of affection. The behavior born out of love, and it's not just a random encounter with a kitten, there will be such a behavior.

His mouth was full of delicious food, and his expression was full of satisfaction. He even pulled out a small nipple until Shizun's arms were all bright red and stained with a lot of saliva. Looks like he's been bullied.

When he was finally satisfied with his meal, he was admiring his own work, and found that the master hadn't meowed for a long time, and raised his head to look at the dull expression of the master.

"Master, what's the matter?" He was so in love with him that he didn't even want to block the appearance in front of the master, just admiring quietly like this.

"Meow, don't lick me like this." Zhou Yunyue said this after being licked. Obviously, she loved her apprentice very much, so she could be licked and touched like this.

He turned around and turned into a human form again, his chest was wet, as if he had taken a saliva bath, his whole body was drenched, with a fishy-sweet aroma. There is both charm and mist in the eyes, Chu Xuanyu is really happy when he sees it, how can there be someone he likes so much.

In the past, I only treated my master with respect, but now I can't do it with love.

He kneaded the master's body, stroked the round and full buttocks, kneaded with love, and never stopped, as if he was holding the most precious treasure in the world. He couldn't love it again and again. kneading.

His lips covered Shizun's stomach, and slid down little by little, and came to the top of Shizun's penis. It was pink, very light in color, very light in texture, delicate and good-looking, almost as long as Chu Xuan Yu's heart above.

When Chu Xuanyu parted from his master, he didn't have such deep feelings. After he came out of the secret realm, he had a lot of feelings, and the short parting gave birth to many emotions.

He took Master's small penis in his mouth, and the tip of his tongue lightly pressed against the head of the penis. The moist liquid penetrated into the penis head, moistening it little by little, as if eating candy.

Zhou Yunyue held his apprentice's arms with both hands, and it was very uncomfortable to be licked and licked by the apprentice like this. He was so unbearable that he almost groaned out of his throat. In the end, he couldn't hold back the real groan, he kept moaning and chirping. His eyebrows were knit together, and he couldn't help pulling his legs apart a little more.

Chu Xuanyu opened his mouth, and sucked the whole cock of Master's cock so that it was so wet that it tasted all of him. He was satisfied after eating it, and his whole heart was as sweet as if it was filled with sugar water. After eating the master's little cock, his tongue still didn't stop, he continued to search for a thin slit, this slit was sweet, and he knew the taste of the taste. Savor the taste carefully.

He was born handsome, and such lewd movements are not against harmony, but he just feels that he is lustful, and it should be so.

After a while, he spat out the wet hole he ate. The place that hadn't been moistened for a long time exuded a crystal luster and opened slightly, revealing the flesh inside.