5 The master spurted out milk and was suck

chapter Five

"I'm going to bully you now." Chu Xuanyu rubbed the little demon's pussy twice with his fingers, it was really soft, obviously it was so wet for a while, as if it had been soaked in water.

"It is said that the monster race has a estrus period. You are in a estrus period and came back to find me." Chu Xuanyu thought for a while and said.

When he saw that the little demon didn't return him at all, a pair of tender little hands had already touched his giant object, "You will always look for me from now on."

He supported his slender waist, and said quite generously, with lust in his eyes.

Zhou Yunyue didn't respond to the bad apprentice, and reached out to grab the apprentice's huge object, which was so hot that it almost scalded his hand, making his pink and tender palm dyed bright red. He stretched out his hand to play with it twice, leaned forward, holding the thick giant, and was about to stuff it into his body. The pink and tender meat hole leaked crystal juice, and the thick giant was also covered with crystals. got together.

Chu Xuanyu sat still, letting the little demon move, staring straight at his giant body, staring at the wet pussy opening slightly, gradually wrapping the thick glans.

Zhou Yunyue's pain was not as good as it was at the beginning, her body seemed to be scalded by hot wax, she only knew to seek cold water to quench her thirst, her movements were a little wider, she sat down without hindrance, and after frowning slightly, swallowed most of the huge The object stuffed him tightly, the meat of the hole was stretched open, and a thin layer of transparent tender pink was stretched out from the hole.

Chu Xuanyu stared at him without moving his eyes, his breathing was so heavy, his heart was burning with desire, he didn't move, he let the little demon in his arms put his arms on his shoulders, leaning on his chest , the cave contains huge objects up and down.

The fragrance of the little demon filled his nostrils, gushing into his mouth in bursts, his eyes were smiling, very gentle, it was just that the giant was born to grow abnormally huge, making things difficult for the little demon in his arms.

"What are you doing so big?" Zhou Yunyue complained after being stabbed in the hole, her body and mind also eased up.

Because the giant was too big, he pouted his buttocks and held the big stick up and down, the hole felt very sore and swollen after a while, and it was hard to bear.

"Big one?" Chu Xuanyu replied.

Zhou Yunyue felt that the thing in the hole had become bigger, and he became even more angry, "It can't get any bigger, if it gets bigger, it will be chopped off."

Chu Xuanyu laughed softly, "You can't cut it, you can't cut it. If you don't have the strength, let me do it."

He supported the little demon's buttocks with one hand, took out a soft pillow and placed it on the little demon's waist.

In this posture, Zhou Yunyue opened her legs wide open, exposing the bloody bird that was dripping with waves of water continuously.

Chu Xuanyu's knuckles were tender and white, and his fingers were stained with a layer of water droplets.

"There is a lot of water, and the flow is not the same." He raised his waist, and his thick cock smashed open the deeper part of the little demon.

The little demon, who was already lying on the pillow, raised his waist an inch, and slammed it hard on the pillow.

"It's so deep, it's so deep, it can't be done." Zhou Yunyue shouted loudly. He lowered his head and looked down. The place where the two of them intersect is also unobstructed and can be seen clearly. He was really impatient and couldn't help bringing his two separated legs together.

However, Chu Xuanyu pressed his two slender, white legs to the sides, and chiseled them fiercely. Every time he went in and out, a section of tender pink meat was brought out, and the chiseling was hard and deep, and every time he could Push the little cat demon's belly up high. He heard the mournful cry from the little cat demon's throat.

"No, it's so deep, it can't be this deep, it will break, take it out, it's really deep! No, it's too deep!" Zhou Yunyue rested her hands on her soft belly, and could feel her belly being squeezed from time to time. Stand tall.

Although he said no, his body was indeed in estrus, and he was firmly holding the thick dick around his hole, and he was not willing to leave at all.

After Chu Xuanyu let go of the hands holding down his slender legs, Zhou Yunyue involuntarily put his legs on his apprentice's body, with the appearance of a monster who seduces a handsome young man. .

Chu Xuanyu wished he could explain himself here, he kept pushing forward and fiddling vigorously.

The thick ones continuously swelled in the hole, as if they were soaked in hot water, filling Zhou Yunyue's hole.

Chu Xuanyu put the little cat demon's legs on his arm, and bent down to press it down.

At this moment, the little cat demon was almost folded in half. Chu Xuanyu bowed his body and hugged the little cat demon's delicate nipples. He actually hugged the little cat demon like this.

In this posture, Zhou Yunyue has no support at all, and can only rely on the bad apprentice. The weight of his whole body seems to be on the thick handles, and he seems to be falling at any time, precariously.

Two limp arms rested weakly on the apprentice's shoulders. He leaned his neck up, his neck was full of lustful blush, his long black hair fluttered behind him, milky white flesh and dark black hair They are hidden together, intertwined and entangled with each other.

Chu Xuanyu got pleasure from this posture, first he held up his tender white butt high, and then let it loose, and the little cat demon fell down.

Chu Xuanyu's head was still closely following the little cat demon's nipples, and a section of her pink nipples was forced out, allowing people to taste the intoxicating taste, entangled in her heart, very tempting.

"Don't bite, don't bite." Zhou Yunyue twisted her soft body and said, if she bites again, her nipple will be bitten off, it is really unbearable.

Chu Xuanyu's head was still buried on the chest and abdomen of the little cat demon, and when the tip of his tongue tasted bursts of milk, a smile appeared between his brows and eyes.

Zhou Yunyue tensed up all over, he actually gave birth to milk, and he could feel the milk oozing from the nipple hole. He was a white tiger, and he was able to produce milk! When the milk leaked out continuously and was swallowed by the little apprentice mouthful, he was so shocked that he suspected that Husheng was born.

"Don't eat, don't. Oh, don't eat."

Chu Xuanyu slightly let go of the hand holding the little cat demon's buttocks, and the words that the little cat demon blurted out were cut off, leaving behind a heavy panting sound.