9 Master is crawling

Chapter nine

The apprentice has already seen the appearance of his lower body, and he has thrust and thrust it many times. Although it is covered by mist now, he can clearly understand what his lower body looks like by licking it with his tongue.

Zhou Yunyue didn't want to say that she was that little kitten at all, but it would be weird if she didn't say it clearly, as if he was greedy for pleasure, changing his identity to be slept by his apprentice.

Chu Xuanyu didn't say anything, just swept the tip of his tongue over the soft acupoints, and ate the drops of water, he knew that Master's acupoints had been opened.

"The acupoint is already very wet." Chu Xuanyu sat up and supported Master's waist.

When I was happy with the little cat demon before, I felt like I could do whatever I wanted. After all, I took up the identity of the savior. What can't the savior do, there is an existence that can do anything!

The feeling is different now. In the past, he only had respect for his master, but now he stripped off each other's clothes and treated each other honestly.

Chu Xuanyu supported Master's buttocks.

Zhou Yunyue directly faced the apprentice's penis, and sat down. He frowned. Such a big thing couldn't enter his body overnight, but could only be pressed down slowly.

Chu Xuanyu stretched out his hand to stroke the master's open meat hole, rubbed and pressed the soft meat, stretched the two pieces of meat with his fingers, and squeezed to both sides with some strength.

Zhou Yunyue couldn't help but let out some sighs. He couldn't help pressing his apprentice's head on his chest. He lowered his head and buried it on top of his apprentice's head. His eyes closed slightly, and the sound of breathing became more and more intense. strong.

He sat down hard, went in for a while, and closed his eyes involuntarily.

The sudden swelling made him feel very uncomfortable, but he endured a little bit and continued to sit inside, pressing his body down. "It's too thick, make it smaller." Zhou Yunyue's head was a little dizzy, and she couldn't help saying these words.

Chu Xuanyu pressed against the master's neck, and his breathing became more intense, and it was really hot, but he couldn't see his neck that was flushed red because of his breathing. A layer of mist brought a sense of immortality, and also brought cover.

"Master, it really can't be made smaller. This thing is so big. If you twist it again, it will probably become even bigger." Chu Xuanyu said without any sincerity, with his lips slightly parted and popping out. A puff of mist came, thick with strong desire, catalyzing the white and tender body in his arms.

Zhou Yunyue bit her apprentice's lip, blocking the disciple's shameful words, but pinched her earlobe, and her white and tender earlobe was caught on her finger.

Chu Xuanyu's waist and abdomen moved, he was really strong and powerful, even in this sitting posture, he could keep moving his waist, and stuffed a few thick fists into Master's body, and the stuffing was deeper, almost To fill the narrow holes.

There is still mist floating on Master's body. He treats Master's body like this, which has a feeling of blasphemy. He uses his own body to cover the body of the god, doing evil things, and occupying the soul of the god little by little. The spirits of the gods are dyed a different color.

Zhou Yunyue ate his apprentice's lips in a daze for a long time. His skeleton was much smaller than his apprentice's. He sat in someone's arms with his lips facing his apprentice's. This posture is really suitable for eating his apprentice. lips.